Share with your network
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC), a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India under Ministry of Railways (MOR) incorporated under Companies Act 1956, invites E- bids for the work of Upgradation of passenger amenity system at Juinagar station of Mumbai division of Central Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: MRVC/T/2/2022
- Name of Work: Upgradation of passenger amenity system at Juinagar station of Mumbai division of Central Railway.
- Completion Period: 09 Months
- Estimated Cost: INR 1,14,11,865 Crore
- EMD: INR 2,13,900 Lakh
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 15th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 19th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 19th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 19th August, 2022
- Bidders are advised to note the eligibility and minimum qualifying criteria specified in the para “Instruction To Bidders” of Section 1, Part I and in the para “Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” of Section 3, Part I of the bid document.
- Bidders will be able to submit the original /revised bids up to closing date and time only.
- This being e-Tender, manual/physical submission of offer is not permitted. Bid document cost shall be paid only through payment modes available on IREPS portal like net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc. Manual payments through Demand Draft, Banker Cheques, Deposit Receipts, and FDR etc. are not allowed.
- Registration on IREPS website is mandatory for submission of bids against tenders issued through IREPS. Bidder registration is an online process.
- Firms who intend to register themselves as bidders are required to get a “Class III Digital Signature Certificate with Firm’s Name”. The same can be procured from any of the Certifying Authorities (CA’s) authorized by Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA).
- Please visit the website of CCA (www.cca.gov.in) for further details. Firms are advised to get the Digital Signing Certificate with the same address with which they intend to register themselves on the Website.
- Firms who are registered/approved with zonal railways or any other approving agencies of Railways (RDSO etc.) should get the Digital Signing Certificates with the same address as mentioned in the records of these registering/approving agencies, and should use the same address for registering themselves on this website to avoid any inconvenience or disputes.
- Firms should go through instructions/guidelines issued on the subject, which can be accessed through the Learning Center, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) & System Settings links available on the home page in the left navigation block on website www.ireps.gov.in.
- Please note that if any drawings are referred to in the bid document, the cost of such drawings shall be considered included in the cost of bidding documents.
- For viewing the drawings and to have a copy of the same, the tenderer can contact this office on any working day.
- It will be the responsibility of the bidder who is submitting the bid on downloaded bidding documents to check and see any addendum/Corrigendum issued in this regard from the website from time to time and ensure submission of bid along with all addendum /Corrigendum.
The draft Terms of Reference (Draft ToR) is available at MRVC website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
Source: MRVC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment