National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has invited Bids Design and Construction of Civil and Buildings Works including Testing and Commissioning on Design Build Lump Sum Price Basis for Double Line High Speed Railway involving Vadodara Station, Confirmation Car Base, Viaducts & Bridges, Crossing Bridges and Associated works between MAHSR Km. 393.700 and MAHSR Km. 401.898 in the State of Gujarat for the Project for Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail .
- Package No.: MAHSR-C-5
- Period Of Work: 1490 Days
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 09-Jul-2021 11:00 AM
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28-Sep-2021 09:00 AM
- Bid Submission End Date: 04-Oct-2021 03:00 PM
- Bid Opening Date: 05-Oct-2021 03:30 PM
- The Government of India has received a loan from the Japan International CooperationAgency (JICA) toward the cost of the Project for Construction of Mumbai–AhmedabadHigh Speed Rail. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under this Contract for the work as described in the title.
- The Government of India through NHSRCL (herein after referred to as Employer) now invited online Bids from eligibl Bidders for the construction and completion of the Works as described in the title. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with JICA’s Single Stage (“Two Envelope”) Bidding Procedure.
- Bidding will be conducted through procedures in accordance with the applicableGuidelines for Procurement under Japanese ODA Loans and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries, as mentioned in Section-V Eligible Source Countries ofJapanese ODA Loans.
About the Project:
- NHSRCL is implementing a 508 Km long Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Project (hereinafter called as Project) starting from Bandra Kurla Complex in Maharashtra and terminating at Sabarmati in Gujarat.
- The Project would be developed with the use of Japanese high speed rail technology (i.e. Shinkansen system).
- The length of alignment is 508 Km (approx.) with double line and will be passing through two states, Maharashtra (155.642 Km) and Gujarat (350.530 Km), and one UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli (2 KMs).
- Most of the alignment, about 92.4%, will be elevated and a small portion of about 2.5% will be on the cut & fill section.
- Twelve stations are proposed at Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad, and Sabarmati.
- The station at Mumbai will be Underground and all other stations will be elevated.
- There are 8 mountain tunnels and one underground tunnel of 21 Km with 7 Km under sea (Thane Creek) portion.
- Two numbers of Rolling stock depot & several maintenance/sub-maintenance depots (35 nos) are proposed along the alignment.
Recently, NHSRCL has invited online open e-tenders for the work “Additional Geotechnical Investigation works at Various Locations in Palghar And Thane Districts for C3 works package of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail project.
- Contract Package No: NHSRCL/CPM(Civil)/Palghar/21-22/01
- Approximate cost of work: INR 4.45 Crores
- Completion period of the Work: 6 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 9th June 2021 at 15:00 hrs.
- Tender submission start date: 15th June 2021 at 1000 Hr
- Tender submission end date: 24th June 2021 at 15:00 Hr
- Date & time of Opening of Tender online: 25th June 2021 at 15:0
Scope Of Work:
The work mainly comprises of Geo-Technical Investigation Work including carrying out field tests including plate load tests & exploratory drilling, and laboratory tests to determine the in-situ engineering geotechnical properties, and soil parameters for HSR alignment Starting Ch 20.050 KM (Thane District ) upto Ch 156+000 KM (Palghar District) of Maharashtra State, India for the C3 Package works tender of the Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corporation.
A complete set of Bidding Documents, shall be available for downloading from e-procurement portal of NIC https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app