RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) as an Agent/Power of Attorney Holder, has invited open Tenders through E-Tendering system on QCBS system in Two packets for the work of “Supply of instruments, installation and commissioning of CORS Network (60 Reference Stations and 2 Control Centres) including On-site Comprehensive AMC for Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR project”
- Tender No.: RITES/IS/T&S/TENDER/CORSNETWORK/MAHSR/2021
- Name of Work: Supply of instruments, installation and commissioning of CORS Network (60 Reference Stations and 2 Control Centers) including On-site Comprehensive AMC for Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR project.
- Estimated Cost of Work: Rs. 18,87,32,415
- Time for Completion: The time allowed for completion will be 05 months from the date of start for Supply of instruments, installation and commissioning of CORS network including training and validation and on-site comprehensive AMC for the first 12 months. 52 months on-site comprehensive AMC after expiry of free of cost on-site comprehensive AMC for the first 12 months.
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 09-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 26-Feb-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 19-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 12-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 19-Mar-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 22-Mar-2021
Brief Scope of Work:
Supply, Installation & Commissioning of CORS Network (60 Reference Stations and 2 Control Centers) including free of cost On-site Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for a period of first 12 months after commissioning of CORS network and paid On-site Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for a period of further 52 months after the expiry of on-site comprehensive AMC for the first 12 months for MAHSR project along the alignment of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail to obtain the accuracy as mentioned in the Technical Specifications provided in Section-5 of the Tender document, in accordance with details shown in drawings provided by Purchaser/Purchaser’s representative and to the requirements of these Specifications, codes and standards quoted therein and as directed by Engineer.
Availability of site:
The site/locations for Reference Stations and Control Centres for the work shall be made available in parts, as specified below:
- Site/location for Control Centres and 50% site/locations for Reference Stations will be made available by the time of supply of instruments.
- Remaining 50% site/locations for Reference Stations will be made available during the first month of installation of CORS Reference Stations.
About Mumbai–Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor:
The first High Speed Rail corridor to be implemented in the Country, with technical and financial assistance of the Government of Japan, has been identified from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. With a total twelve stations in the States of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, the corridor will have a length of 508.17 Km.
- High speed rail will cover 155.76 kms in the state of Maharashtra (7.04 Kms in Mumbai sub-urban, 39.66 kms in Thane district & 109.06 kms in Palghar district), 4.3 kms in union territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and 348.04 kms in the state of Gujarat.
- High speed rail will cover a total 12 stations namely Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, (in Maharashtra), Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati (in Gujarat).
- Where a limited stop (in Surat & Vadodara) service will cover this distance in 1 hr. and 58 mins and all stops service will take 2 hr. 57 min to cover this distance.
- High speed rail will be operating at a speed of 320 Km/hr at an elevated (10 to 15 m) track above the ground on a viaduct all along except 26 kms in Mumbai, which will be underground.
- All stations will be elevated except Bandra Kurla Complex station (Mumbai), which will be underground.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways.
- RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations.
- In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL