Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited bids from eligible Bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Planning & Design of Multi Modal Integration at 11 Metro Stations of Mumbai Metro Line-7A & 9.
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/TC/0002457
- Name of Work: Planning and Design of Multi Modal Integration at 11 Metro Stations of Mumbai Metro Line 7A and 9.
- Bid document download: From 03/05/2021 To 18/06/2021
- Pre Bid Meeting by video conference: 13/05/2021
- Last Date of Online submission: From 03/05/2021 To 18/06/2021
- Bid Transfer date: From 18/06/2021 To 21/06/2021
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||Tender Document Download||0 Days 50 Minutes||03/05/2021 02:10 PM||03/05/2021 03:00 PM|
|2||45 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||03/05/2021 03:01 PM||18/06/2021 03:00 PM|
|3||45 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||03/05/2021 03:01 PM
||18/06/2021 03:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||Bid Preparation and Submission||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||18/06/2021 03:01 PM||18/06/2021 06:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid
||2 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||18/06/2021 06:01 PM||21/06/2021 03:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||24 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||21/06/2021 03:01 PM||15/07/2021 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||24 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||21/06/2021 03:01 PM||15/07/2021 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||24 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||21/06/2021 03:01 PM
||5/07/2021 06:00 PM|
The e-RFP shall be available for download on registration at https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in as per the above-mentioned dates. The submission of the e-RFP response is through MMRDA e-tendering Portal only.
About Metro Line 9 (i.e. Line 7 Extension):
- Metro Line 9 is extension of Line 7 form Andheri to CSIA and Dahisar to Mira Bhayander and is 13.581 km long (11.386 km elevated and 2.195km underground) with 11 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and Metro Line 7(Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E)).
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Maintenance Depot has been proposed at Mira-Bhayander (main depot for entire line-7). Total land area proposed for maintenance facilities is 20.0 Ha.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
Updates as on 1st March 2021
(Line 9) (Elevated):
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status in %|
|1||Survey Work||82% completed.|
|2||Barricading board fixing||60% completed|
|3||Soil investigation work||75% completed.|
|4||Utility Identification Works||57% completed.|
|5||Piling Works||38 completed.|
|6||Pile cap works||21% completed.|
|7||Pier Works||9% completed.|
|8||Pier Cap Casting||3% completed.|
|9||U-Girder Casting||0.4% completed.|
|10||Concourse Pierarm||8% completed.|
|11||Pier Cap Erection||0.6% completed.|
|(Line 7A) (Partly Elevated & Underground):|
|1||Survey Work||100 % completed.|
|2||Barricading board fixing||15 % completed.|
|3||Soil investigation work||86 % completed.|
|4||Utility Identification Works||28% completed.|
|5||Piling Works||19% completed.|
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA