In continuation to the tender for appointment of Project Management Consultant for Mumbai Metro Line 2A & 7, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has now invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations — Package-1 (Part- A), (Part- B) and (Part- C). The RFP details are as under:
Package- 1 (Part- A):
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/TC/0002396
- Name of Work: Request for Proposal for “Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations – Package-1 (Part- A) Gundavali 1.
Package- 1 (Part- B):
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/TC/0002397
- Name of Work: Request for Proposal for “Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line-7 Stations – Package- 1 (Part- B): Gundavali 2”.
Package- 1 (Part- C):
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/TC/0002398
- Name of Work: Request for Proposal for “Appointment of Contractor for Construction of Linkway FOBs at Metro Line 7 Stations – Package- 1 (Part- C): Goregaon (East) – 1&2 and Aarey – 1&2.”
- Bid document download: From 30.03.2021 Till 23.04.2021
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 06.04.2021
- Date of closing: 23.04.2021
- Date of Opening: 26.04.2021
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||Tender Document Download||30/03/2021||30/03/2021|
|2||Bid Preparation and Submission||30/03/2021||23/04/2021|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||23/04/2021||24/04/2021|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||26/04/2021||26/04/2021|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||26/04/2021||26/04/2021|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||26/04/2021||26/04/2021|
The e-RFP shall be available for free download on registration at https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.ina s per the above-mentioned dates. The submission of the e-RFP response is through MMRDA e-tendering Portal only. For participating in this e-RFP and avoiding last minute technical challenges if any, all the bidders shall follow the guidelines mentioned in the e-RFP document on e-tendering Portal. The bidders shall go through the e-tender SOP and FAQs hosted at MMRDA e-tendering Portal for detailed understanding of e-tendering submission process. For any e-tendering support, bidders shall mail MMRDA e-tendering Helpdesk at email@example.com or call Helpdesk on 022-2659 7445.
About Mumbai Metro Line-7 (Andheri East – Dahisar East):
- Metro Line-7 from Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E) is 16.475 km. long elevated corridor with 13 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Metro Line-1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line-2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line-6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- It shall facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Andheri, JVLR and Dahisar.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Central Mumbai and the Northern suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the Mumbai International Airport (CSIA), SEEPZ, National Park and other commercial and geographical landmarks.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Dahisar in an extent of 15 Ha.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
Updates as on 01th March 2021.
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||Soil Investigation Works||100 % of the soil investigation work for Pier foundation is completed.|
|2||Utility Works||99.5% completed.|
|3||Piling Works||100% completed.|
|4||Pile Cap Works||100% completed.|
|5||Pier Works||100% completed.|
|6||Pier Cap Works||98% Cast and 96 % Erected.|
|7||U Girder Works||98 % Cast and 90 % Erected.|
|8||I Girder Works||86 % Cast and 75 % Erected.|
|9||Deck Slab (Via)||77% completed.|
|10||Station Work||85.36% completed.|
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA