In continuation to the tender for supply of integrated AMS and ERP System for Metro Line 7 and 2A, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has now invited Request for Proposal (RFP) in two packages from experienced reputed eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Request for Proposal for Appointment of Project Management Consultant (PMC) for Supervision and Monitoring of Multi- Modal Integration facilities implementation at 15 Stations of Mumbai Metro Line 2A & 7.
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/TC/0002289
- Name of Work: Appointment of Project Management Consultant for Supervision and Monitoring of Multi Modal Integration facilities implementation at 15 Stations of Mumbai Metro Line 2A and 7 – Package 1 – 2nd Call
- Tender Ref No.: MMRDA/TC/0002290
- Name of Work: Appointment of Project Management Consultant for Supervision and Monitoring of Multi Modal Integration facilities implementation at 15 Stations of Mumbai Metro Line 2A and 7 Package 2 – 2nd Call
- Bid document download: From 04.01.2021 to 13.01.2021
- Date of Closing: From 13.01.202 to 13.01.2021
- Bid Transfer date: From 13.01.2021 to 14.01.2021
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Start Date||To date|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||04/01/2021||04/01/2021|
|2||Tender Document Download||04/01/2021||13/01/2021|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||04/01/2021||13/01/2021|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||13/01/2021||14/01/2021|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||14/01/2021||14/01/2021|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||14/01/2021||14/01/2021|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||14/01/2021||14/01/2021|
The e-RFP shall be available for free download on registration at https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in as per the above-mentioned dates. The submission of the e-RFP response is through MMRDA e-tendering Portal only.
For participating in this e-RFP and avoiding last minute technical challenges if any, all the bidders shall follow the guidelines mentioned in the e-RFP document on e-tendering Portal.
The bidders shall go through the e-tender SOP and FAQs hosted at MMRDA e-tendering Portal for detailed understanding of e-tendering submission process. For any e-tendering support, bidders shall mail MMRDA e-tendering Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helpdesk on 022-2659 7445.
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA