The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Authority (MMRDA) has re-invited sealed bids for the procurement of 10 Nos. of Monorail Train Sets of 4 Cars Each and Training of Personnel for Mumbai Monorail Project.
- Contract No.: MONORS3
- Name of work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing And Commissioning Of 10 Nos. Of Monorail Train Sets Of 4 Cars Each And Training Of Personnel For Mumbai Monorail Project
- Units (Train Set): 10
- Approx. Estimated cost (INR): 546 Crores
- Completion period in weeks: 130 weeks
- Deadline for Submission of Bids: 05-10 2020, 15:00 hrs (IST)
- This is a substantial contract requiring experience for the supply and commissioning of the monorail cars including maintenance and performance responsibilities.
- Detailed eligibility criteria are given in the bidding documents, and only eligible Bidders meeting the required key qualifications should participate in this bidding. The bidder shall have:
- Experience of Design, Manufacturing, Assembly, Supply, Testing and Commissioning of minimum of minimum 50 cars (Metro, Monorail, LRT, Suburban EMU, MEMU, Train sets) anywhere in the world during last 10 years as on date of Bid submission.
- At least 25 cars (Metro, Monorail, LRT, Suburban EMU, MEMU, Train sets) should be currently in Revenue Operation for last 36 months.
- Other eligibility criteria including financial parameters such as cash flow and turnover. The detailed formulation for these criteria are given in the bid documents and are given as part of the Invitation for Bid (Section 3: Evaluation and Qualification Criteria, of Part I: Bidding Procedures).
- To purchase the bidding documents, the eligible bidders should:
- Pay a non-refundable fee of INR 11,800/- (Indian Rupees Sixty thousand only) in the form of RTGS/ NEFT as online transfer in MMRDA Account.
- The Document shall be available from 18th August, 2020 to 5th October 2020 IST 1500 hrs. to IST 1500 hrs.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held on 31st August 2020 at 1200 hours IST at the following address:
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) 4th Floor, MMRDA New Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051
- Bids shall be accompanied by a bid security as per Clause 21 of the Instructions to Bidders, and the Bid Data Sheet in Section (2). In the event of the specified deadline for submission of bid being declared a government holiday, the next official working day would be deemed as the last day for the submission of bid.
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date And Time||End Date And Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 24 Minutes||18/08/2020 02:35 PM||18/08/2020 02:59 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||48 Days||18/08/2020 03:00 PM||05/10/2020 03:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||48 Days||18/08/2020 03:00 PM||05/10/2020 03:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||05/10/2020 03:01 PM||05/10/2020 06:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||05/10/2020 06:01 PM||06/10/2020 06:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A- Tender Fees, EMD||54 Days 8 Hours||07/10/2020 10:00 AM||30/11/2020 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B-Technical Bid||54 Days 8 Hours||07/10/2020 10:00 AM||30/11/2020 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C-Financial Bid||54 Days 8 Hours||07/10/2020 10:00 AM||30/11/2020 06:00 PM|
Technical bids will be opened on the given date. The Financial Bids of only Technically Responsible and Qualified Bidders shall be opened after Technical Bid Evaluation, whereas, the Financial Bids of those Bidders whose Technical Bids are not responsive and qualified shall be returned unopened after the contract is awarded.
To obtain further information, Bidders should contact the office of:
Dr. DLN Murthy, COO, Monorail PIU, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) 2nd Floor, Mumbai Monorail Depot Building, Wadala (East), Mumbai- 400037.
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA