The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation has invited Expression of Interest (EOI) for consultancy services for improvement of identified 19 Suburban Railway Stations of Central and Western Railway in Mumbai.
- Name of the Project: MUTP III A
- Assignment title: Detailed Design Engineering Consultancy for Improvement of Identified 19 Suburban Railway Stations of Central and Western Railway in Mumbai.
- Reference No.: MRVC/W/ Detail Design Station Dev./ Consultancy / 2020/ REOI.
- Document Download Start Date: 06-11-2020
- Document Download End Date: 14-12-2020
- Tender Submission Start Date: 06-11-2020
- Tender Submission End Date: 14-12-2020
- Tender Bid Open Date: 14-12-2020
The Government of India has applied for financing from the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) toward the cost of the Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) III A Projects and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
- It is proposed to obtain Consultancy Services for Detailed Designs & Structural Drawings according to consultants DBN (DBN to be prepared based on codes and manuals, instructions suitable for railway structures as per RDSO/Railway Board guidelines) approved from MRVC/Railways of structures planned in GADs with Detailed Geotech.
- Investigations of each site for deciding type of foundation, founding depth, SBC, ground water table etc., Detailed examination of various infringements or modifications required to existing OHE (overhead equipments inclusive of bonding)/ MEP/ General electric supply and utilities, etc.
- Detailed planning and design of infringement removal work, Evaluation of the station redevelopment according the IGBC rating parameters, Preparations of plans, elevations and sections showing existing and proposed IGBC/ Green Building features.
- Consultant will provide assistance in getting Detailed Designs/Drawings proof checked from IIT Mumbai and approval from Central / Western Railway. Association with project execution till completion for amendment/ revisions/ modifications in design/drawings based on site constraints/Railway requirements.
The draft Terms of Reference (ToR) is available at www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd., India now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services. The short listing criteria are:
- Experience of major similar assignment completed/in progress in past 10 years for infrastructure works/projects with preference for experience on Railway Projects.
- Financial status with consultancy turnover of past 5 years
- Availability of appropriate skills among key personnel, team composition etc.
- Response to TOR
- Credentials of the firm.
The attention of interested consultants is drawn to AIIB’s Interim Operational Directives on Procurement Instructions for recipient of 2nd June 2016 issued by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and available on their website http://www.aiib.org/ for AIIB policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of Joint Venture or a Sub Consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the QCBS method.
Further information can be obtained in a written form at the address below during office hours between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00hrs. on working days.
Expression of Interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person or by email) by 15.00 Hrs on 14.12.2020 (If REOI is being sent by email, hard copy may also be submitted shortly thereafter).
Source: MRVC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): Western Railway