RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of Central Railway (Employer) has invited tender for the work of Sub- Consultancy services for Geotechnical Investigations for provision of 4th line between Kalyan-Asangaon section of Mumbai Division on Central Railway under MUTP-3A.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/UI/MUM/KYN/ASO/111/B
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 29.76 Lakh
- Time for Completion: 08 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 05-Apr-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 26-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 19-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 26-Apr-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 27-Apr-2021
Scope of Work:
- Bore log to be taken and soil investigation has to be carried out for bore holes not exceeding 180 Nos. with the approved laboratory & location and levels are to be shown with GPS coordinates and GTS benchmarks respectively. Permanent GTS/TBM is to be pegged as per engineering code.
- The number and location of bore holes to be taken is as per provision in Engineering code for banks, structures, minor bridges, FOBs, ROBs, RUBs & Important Major Bridges on each pier/ abutment and other locations where required for execution project as per practice in vogue.
- The firm has to plan requirements of bore logs for geotechnical investigation in consultation with RITES/Railways as per actual requirement.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation Report including proper logging of bore logs duly indicating its sequence and recording necessary geotechnical properties will be prepared.
- The geotechnical investigation reports (3 sets) including soil samples in standard boxes shall be submitted to the Railway office and should be kept at locations suggested by Railways.
- All the material, tools, plants, equipment, stationary, transportation required will be borne by the agency. The testing of the samples is to be done through NABL approved laboratories.
The work shall comprise of:
- Taking the boreholes for Geotechnical investigations as specified location in the Engineering code at above and other locations as required for designing of the structure.
- Driving bore holes, collecting strata samples in the prescribed manner and testing of samples etc. as per BIS specifications from NABL approved laboratory.
- The bore log report shall comprise of location in GPS co-ordinates and levels in GTS bench mark format along with location sketch with reference to fixed structure in the vicinity.
- The log samples are to be collected and preserved in the standard boxes with due tags and shall be handed over to Railway along with a report.
- SBC at Every strata/Change of strata should be provided in the report.
Geotechnical Investigation Report:
- For Geotechnical assessment, all the field and laboratory test data will be critically reviewed and analyzed for computing the strength parameters and rock mass classification parameters for the design of suitable support systems of tunnels. Geotechnical Investigation Report shall cover the following and any further details as required by the engineer-in-charge:
- Geotechnical report includes details of Geotechnical investigations, geological study, Geophysical investigation including in-situ and Laboratory testing.
- Maps and sections of all related studies including longitudinal geological sections.
- Drilling logs of boreholes with geological evaluation.
Tender document can only be obtained online on the website: https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
About 4th line between Kalyan-Asangaon:
- Kalyan to Kasara is an important route connecting Mumbai with the North part of Country.
- The existing two lines are carrying mixed traffic of Mail/ express, Goods trains and also suburban services.
- There is substantial development of residential areas up to Asangaon on the Kalyan-Kasara section.
- There is sanctioned work of 3rdline between Kalyan-Kasara presently in execution by Central Railway.
- Present services are run with terminals at Titwala, Asangaon & Kasara.
- Construction of 4th line up to Asangaon will provide proper suburban connectivity to this upcoming section which is home to millions of Mumbaikars.
About MUTP 3A:
MRVC has conceptualized all rail projects for Sustainable Urban Transport in the City of Mumbai and put it in a single basket,named MUTP 3A.
Major Components of MUTP 3 A are:
|S.No.||MUTP 3A corridors||Route km||Completion Cost in cr.|
|1||Extension of Harbour Line between Goregaon-Borivali||7||826|
|2||5th & 6th line between Borivali-Virar||26||2184|
|3||4th line between Kalyan-Asangaon||32||1759|
|4||3rd & 4th line between Kalyan-Badlapur||14||1510|
|5||Kalyan Yard -Segregation of Long distance and Suburban Traffic||866|
|6||a) CBTC on CSMT-Panvel on Harbour Line||49||1391|
|b) CBTC on CSMT-Kalyan on Central Railway||53||2166|
|c) CBTC on CCG-VR on Western Railway||60||2371|
|8||Procurement of Rolling Stock -191 AC EMU rakes||15802|
|9||Maintenance facilities for Rolling Stock||2353|
|11||Augmentation of Power Supply Arrangement||708|
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): Western Railway
Be the first to comment