General Manager/North Central Railway, Shri Pramod Kumar launched E-nirikshan version 2.0, during the weekly safety and punctuality review meeting held at NCR headquarter office.
- The meeting was attended by all the Principal heads of departments of NCR along with DRM Prayagraj and DRM Agra & Jhansi also joined the meeting with the divisional officers through video conferencing.
- Chief Manager/IT Ankur Chandra briefed about E-Nirikshan online web portal through powerpoint presentation. It is developed in-house by the Information Technology cell of NCR.
- The portal was originally launched on 1st January 2019. Up till now more than 6000 inspections have been dealt online through this portal over the last 3.5 years. Its purpose is online inspection note generation and compliance monitoring, to promote paperless working and expediting compliance.
- The new version of portal has enhanced features which include features of updation of compliances, document uploading, archiving and pull back options including Detailed Enhanced Dashboard.
While speaking about the initiative, the General Manager, Shri Pramod Kumar said that this is an excellent & useful initiative and also instructed that in NCR all inspections should be dealt through this portal only. He also said it will also help in online monitoring of compliances. It is expected that rectification of deficiencies put forth in the officer’s inspection will be expedited.
- Various other safety & punctuality issues along with infrastructure development initiatives were discussed during the meeting.
Source: North Central Railway -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): North Central Railway