Nagpur Metro has planned a special drive to strengthen its connection with the local stakeholders – trading and business community members.
- A 2-day event has been planned for the purpose, which would apprise the business community of the potential available with the Maha Metro in terms of business spaces at its various Stations.
- Local trading and business communities would be involved in the campaign to be held on 9th & 10th March, 2023. As part of this activity, the entrepreneurs would be given a detailed presentation on the business spaces available.
- If demanded, they would also be taken around Metro Stations on Aqua and Orange Lines on the two dates mentioned above to showcase the business spaces offered by Nagpur Metro on leasing.
- Those willing to be part of this event, will have to register themselves. The process will start from 3rd March. A form will have to be filled for the same. The entry form will be available at Metro Stations or can also be downloaded through a link shared on social accounts of Maha Metro. The form can also be scanned and shared on Whatsapp number (7410004321).
- This apart, relevant information like individual name, contact number, address, and business profile can also be shared on the Whatsapp number. Those who could not fill the form may also share information in this manner.
- Invitations will then be extended to trading and business community members on the basis of information shared by them. Officials from the Property Development (PD) Department of Maha Metro will help and share information with them throughout the 2-day event.
- Right since its initiation, Maha Metro has taken multiple measures to promote Non-Fare Box Revenue at various levels through multiple initiatives. The Large and Small Spaces at Metro Stations offers a big opportunity for Businessmen and Traders to expand their business.
- As of now Maha Metro Nagpur offers 108 small spaces collectively measuring 52,400 sq ft. In addition, 40 large spaces measuring 1.63 lakh sq ft also await leasing.
- Thus collectively, 148 large and small spaces are to be leased and the total space is 2,15,400 sq ft. Maha Metro urges the trading and business community to take advantage of this campaign.
Source: Nagpur Metro- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): Nagpur Metro