The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha-metro) has invited Request For Proposal (RFP) for Development of Commercial space above Zero Mile Metro Station including operation and maintenance of parking on Public Private Partnership Basis.
- Tender Ref No.: N1PD-32/2021
- Tender Document Download Start Date: 27-07-2021
- Tender Document Download and Bid Submission Last Date: 21-09-2021
- Tender Opening Start Date: 21-09-2021
- Pre-Bid Meeting Start Date: 12-08-2021
About the project:
- The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Maha-Metro”), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the Maharashtra, for implementing the Nagpur Metro Rail Project in Nagpur City.
- Maha-Metrowas incorporated on 18th February, 2015 with a vision to create safe, reliable, efficient, affordable, commuter friendly and environmentally sustainable rapid public transport system for the Nagpur City and Nagpur Metro Region.
- Additionally, Maha-Metroshall also undertakes certain property development across the metro rail alignment so that the overall city infrastructure can be uplifted and promoted.
- Nagpur Metro Rail Project will consist of 38.215 Km metro corridor, 38 stations and 2 Depots. The entire stretch will be divided into 2 alignments or corridors as follows:
|Alignment||Corridor||Rail Length||No of Stations|
|1||North –South Corridor||19.658 Km||18|
|2||East –West Corridor||18.557 Km||20|
- As a part of its existing mandate to have substantial non-fare box revenue, Maha-Metro has initiated certain property development projects across the Nagpur Metro Rail Alignment.
- The Zero Mile Station Building clubbed with the proposed Property Development project above the Zero Mile Metro Station, is conceptualised as one of the most iconic projects/ infrastructures of Nagpur Metro Rail Project.
- The Zero Mile Metro station is located on Reach-2 (North-South) line of Nagpur Metro Rail Project and is in close proximity of Sitaburdi Interchange Station. The Zero Mile Metro Station is conceptualised as an iconic 81 Mts high Tower with a total development of 17 Floors.
- This being a station building, the first five floors are dedicated for Zero Mile Metro Station. The remaining floors can be utilised for commercial development. Apart from Metro rail accessibility, the site is located in the prime commercial (CBD) area of Nagpur City (Sitaburdi Market) on one side and on the other side it’s very close to Vidhan Bhavan, Nagpur.
- It is expected that the commercial activities are likely to increase with the development of METRO Services & subsequent increase in footfall of Metro commuters. All these factors make this site attractive for Property development.
Scope of Work:
- Maha-Metro with a view to undertake commercial development on airspace above the Zero Mile Metro Station has invited tenders for “Development of Commercial space above Zero Mile Metro Station including operation and maintenance of parking on Public Private Partnership Basis” (hereinafter referred to as the “Project”).
- The development is proposed on Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (the “DBFOT”) basis. The general scope of Project shall involve the construction of proposed project and its management, operation and maintenance for a period of 60 Years (inclusive of construction period).
Sale of documents, e-payment procedure, submission and other details are available on Maha-Metro’s tender portal under section in e-tenders https://maha metrorail.tenders.in.
Source: Maha Metro-Tender | Image Credit (representational): Maha Metro