- Tender Reference Number: N1PD-47/2022
- Name of Work: Formation of Business Cluster at Selected Property Business spaces within various stations of Nagpur Metro rail project.
- Document Download Start Date: 12th July, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 11th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 12th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 11th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 11th August, 2022
- Maha-Metro has decided for an early-stage evaluation of the concept application and to take up the most feasible proposals for development of the business cluster at Nagpur Metro Stations.
- The early-stage evaluation of the application will be by Maha-Metro and the Most feasible proposals will be taken up for implementation.
- To create business opportunities for local entrepreneurs and also benefit the commuters of Nagpur Metro at large.
- To promote public use Nagpur Metro and increase fare box and non-fare box revenue for Maha-Metro.
- The entity interested in developing the business cluster should fulfil the following criteria:
- The applicant should be a legal entity registered in India.
- The Entity shall mean:
- Sole Proprietorship Firm
- Registered Partnership firm
- Company Registered under Companies Act in India
- Limited Liability Partnership registered in India
- Society registered under Societies Act in India
- Various registered Business Associations
- Prior experience of development of Business clusters.
- The Entity should not have been blacklisted by any Central /State Government / Public Sector Undertaking, Govt. of India.
- The Entity should not be involved in any major litigation that may have an impact of affecting or compromising the delivery of services as required under this Expression of Interest.
- The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Maha-Metro”), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the Maharashtra, for implementing the Nagpur Metro Rail Project in Nagpur City. MahaMetro was incorporated on 17th February 2015 with a vision to create a safe, reliable, efficient, affordable, commuter friendly and environmentally sustainable rapid public transport system for the Nagpur City and Nagpur Metro Region.
- Maha-Metro is solely responsible for the successful and timely completion of the project & its operations subsequently. Nagpur Metro Rail Project consists of 38.215 Km metro corridor, 38 stations and 2 Depots. The entire stretch is divided into 2 alignments or corridors i.e.
- North-South Corridor with Rail length approx. 19.658 Kms with 18 stations
- East-West Corridor with Rail length approx. 18.557 Kms with 20 stations.
- The stations are in the vicinity of residential/ institutional /commercial areas of the Nagpur City.
- Through this Expression of Interest, Maha-Metro identifies the interested entity/ies who are keen to develop business clusters in the Nagpur Metro Project. The various stations were Business Spaces are available are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Station||Number of PB Spaces available||Available Area (sqm)|
Sale of document, e-payment procedure, submission and other details are available on MAHA-Metro (Nagpur) E- tender portal under section in e- tenders. https://mahametrorail.etenders.in
Source: Maha Metro -Tender | Image Credit (representational): Nagpur Metro