Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has invited tenders for Survey, design, engineering, manufacture, supply, storage, civil work, erection, testing & commissioning of 1.5 MWp Rooftop and ground mounted solar PV projects under RESCO model including operation and comprehensive maintenance (O&M) for a period of 25 years after commissioning at various locations in-and-around Futala Lake, Nagpur.
- Tender No: N1EG-37/2022
- Name of work: Survey, design, engineering, manufacture, supply, storage, civil work, erection, testing & commissioning of 1.5 MWp Rooftop and ground mounted solar PV projects under RESCO model including operation and comprehensive maintenance (O&M) for a period of 25 years after commissioning at various locations in-and-around Futala Lake, Nagpur.
- EMD: INR 03 Lakhs
- Execution Period: 1.5 Years
- PPA Period: 25 Years
- Document Download Start Date: 21st November, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 16th December, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 06th December, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21st November, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 16th December, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 16th December, 2022
- The Bidder is advised to read carefully all instructions and conditions appearing in this document and understand them fully. All information and documents required as per the bid document must be furnished.
- Failure to provide the information and/or documents as required may render the bid technically unacceptable. The bidder shall be deemed to have examined the bid document, to have obtained his own information in all matters whatsoever that might affect or have a bearing on the execution of the works in line with the scope of work (specified elsewhere in the document) at the offered rates and to have satisfied himself to the sufficiency of his bid.
- The bidder shall also be deemed to know the scope, nature and magnitude of the works and requirement of materials, equipment, tools and labour involved, wage structures and as to what all works he should complete in accordance with the bid documents irrespective of any defects, omissions or errors that may be found in the bid documents.
Scope of Work:
- The proposed projects shall be commissioned as per the technical specifications given below.
- Any shortcomings will lead to cancellation of t h e project/ (including subsidy/incentive if any) in full or part as decided by MAHA-METRO & Competent Authority’s decision will be final and binding on the bidder. (Bidder should make himself eligible regarding the system component use for availing the incentive /subsidy as per concerned guidelines of MNRE/SECI).
- The execution of work has been planned according to the following:
|S.No.||Sites in-and-around Futala Lake||Approx. Solar PV Capacity (kWp)|
|1||Parking area in Botanical Garden, Amravati Road (Ground Mount)||1000|
|2||Parking area near Futala Lake near Mata Mandir (Ground Mount)||150|
|3||Parking area near Telankhedi Garden (Ground Mount)||150|
|4||Boundary Wall Near Telankhedi Garden (Wall Mount)||100|
|5||Parking Plaza Rooftop (near Futala lake)||100|
- A Grid Tied Solar Rooftop Photovoltaic (SPV) power plant consists of SPV array, Module Mounting Structure, Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) consisting of Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT), Inverter, and Controls & Protections, interconnect cables and switches.
- PV Array is mounted on a suitable structure. Grid tied SPV system is without battery and should be designed with necessary features to supplement the grid power during day time.
- Components and parts used in the SPV power plants including the PV modules, metallic structures, cables, junction box, switches, PCUs etc., should conform to the BIS or IEC or international specifications, as specified herein or otherwise wherever such specifications are available and applicable.
- Solar PV system shall consist of following equipment / components,
- Solar PV modules consisting of required number of crystalline PV cells
- Grid interactive Power Conditioning Unit with Remote Monitoring System
- Mounting structures
- Junction Boxes.
- Earthing and lightning protections
- IR/UV protected PVC Cables, pipes & accessories
Solar Photovoltaic Modules:
- The PV modules used should be PID (Potential Induced Degradation) resistant and tested for PID as per IEC 62804.
- The PV modules used should be made in India for availing subsidy as per clause 6.8.
- The PV modules of foreign make can be used, but in such case the developer will not be eligible for subsidy provided as per clause 6.8.
- Irrespective of the fact whether the subsidy is availed or not the developer must satisfy the Plant Performance as per the clause 3.27.
- Solar PV offset boxes must be used to mitigate the effect of PID on Solar PV modules.
- The PV modules used must qualify to the latest edition of IEC PV module qualification test or equivalent BIS standards Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell Modules IEC 61215/IS14286. In addition, the modules must conform to IEC 61730 Part-1 requirements for construction & Part 2 – requirements for testing, for safety qualification or equivalent IS.
- For the PV modules to be used in a highly corrosive atmosphere throughout their lifetime, they must qualify to IEC 61701
- The total solar PV array capacity should not be less than allocated capacity (kWp) and should comprise of solar crystalline / Mono PERC modules of minimum 395 Wp and above wattage. Module capacity less than minimum 395 watts shall not be accepted.
- Protective devices against surges at the PV module shall be provided. Low voltage drop bypass diodes shall be provided.
- PV modules must be tested and approved by one of the IEC authorized test centres.
- The module frame shall be made of corrosion resistant materials, preferably having anodized aluminium.
- The bidder shall carefully design & accommodate requisite numbers of the modules to achieve the rated power in his bid. MAHA-METRO shall allow only minor changes at the time of execution.
- Other general requirement for the PV modules and subsystems shall be the Following:
- The rated output power of any supplied module shall have positive tolerance in range of 5 watt.
- The peak-power point voltage and the peak-power point current of any supplied module and/or any module string (series connected modules) shall not vary by more than 2 (two) per cent from the respective arithmetic means for all modules and/or for all module strings, as the case may be
- The module shall be provided with a junction box with either provision of external screw terminal connection or sealed type and with arrangement for provision of by-pass diode.
- The box shall have hinged, weather proof lid with captive screws and cable gland entry points or may be of sealed type and IP-65 rated. iv. I-V (Current–Voltage) curves at STC (standard test conditions) should be provided by the bidder.
- If the Bidder is a Sole Bidder he should have following experience of installation & commissioning:
- Grid connected Solar PV Projects of minimum 1000 KWp in one or multiple contracts, during last 5 years (i.e. FY 2017-18, FY 2018-19, FY 2019-20, FY 2020-21, FY 2021-22 or Calendar years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021), and
- The above shall include at least One Grid connected Rooftop Solar PV Project of minimum 50 KWp at one single location in the last 5 years and One Grid connected Ground Mount Solar PV Project of minimum 300 KWp at one single location in the last 5 years (i.e. FY -18, FY 2018-19, FY 2019-20, FY 2020-21, FY 2021-22 or Calendar years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021);
- In support of above, Bidder shall submit experience certificate from employer/client along with the Commissioning Certificate
- Bidders who opt to quote are required to meet Technical Eligibility Criteria collectively.
If the Bidder is a JV/Consortium he should have following experience of installation & commissioning:
- All JV/Consortium members should have collectively completed, Grid connected Solar PV Projects of minimum 1000 KWp, during last 5 years (i.e. FY 2017-18, FY 2018-19, FY 2019-20, FY 2020-21, FY 2021-22 or Calendar years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021), and
- The above shall include at least One Grid connected Rooftop Solar PV Project of minimum 50 KWp at one single location and at least One Grid connected ground mount Solar PV Project of minimum 300 KWp at one single location commissioned by any one member in the last 5 years (i.e. FY 2017-18, FY 2018-19, FY 2019-20, FY 2020-21, FY 2021-22 or Calendar years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021),
- In support of above, Bidder shall submit experience certificate from employer/client along with the Commissioning Certificate. Simultaneously, the summary of experience shall be provided in Format – 10
- Projects commissioned after 31/07/2022 shall not be considered towards evaluation of eligibility.
- Work experience certificates issued by Central/State/Semi-Govt./Govt. PSU/Urban Local Bodies/ Listed Companies in BSE/NSE only, shall be considered.
- In case of JV/Consortium, the Experience claimed by a Non-substantial partner shall not be considered for evaluation.
- If the successful bidder is JV/Consortium, each member of the JV/Consortium is jointly & severally liable for execution of the Contract.
Sale of document, e-payment procedure, submission and other details are available on MAHA-Metro (Nagpur) E- tender portal under section in e- tenders. https://mahametrorail.etenders.in
Source: Maha Metro- Tender | Image Credit (representational): Nagpur Metro