In continuation to the agreement signed between Maha Metro & CIDCO for completion of balance work of 11.1 km long Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 (Phase-1), the Maha-Metro has now invited Tender for Design (part) and construction of balance works of Concrete & Fabricated Steel Structures, Architectural works, Plumbing and Sewerage etc. of 6 Nos. of Elevated Metro Stations at Kharghar Village, Kendriya Vihar, Utsav chowk, Belpada, RBI Colony & Belapur Terminal Station for Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1. (On behalf of CIDCO).
- Tender No.: NM1-C-01/2021
- Estimated Cost: INR 1036570428.31
- EMD: INR 52,00 Lakh
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 20/04/2021
- Document on Sale: From 09/04/2021 To 07/05/2021
- Date of submission of Tender: 07/05/2021
- Date of Opening of Tender: 07/05/2021
The Bidders have to ascertain / verify the data and incorporate in their bid. The Bidder shall carry out site visits to each station to assess the quantum of Balance works to be executed. The Bidder shall also peruse the existing designs and drawings of the stations, available in the office of Superintending Engineer (Metro-I) CIDCO in order to have clear concept on the designs and drawings already available for construction and the quantum of designs and drawings yet to be carried out in connection with the execution of the balance works.
Scope of Work:
The work content against the Item rate component of the work shall be as per details given below: –
- Design & Construction of the balance works of the Station buildings, platforms (approx. 140 m length for typical station & approx. 172 m length for Belapur terminal station), including balance work of Viaduct portions for the track within the station limits, platform roof structures including sheeting, concourses (approx.143 m length for elevated concourse of typical stations & approx.172 m length for Belapur terminal station), parking facilities, architectural finishes, Accesses works, signage’s, station E & M works including power distribution, illumination, fire/smoke detection, alarm & suppression works, landscaping, plumbing works, water supply, soil waste, vent, sewage, storm and drainage arrangement for Stations at Kharghar Village, Kendriya Vihar, Utsav Chowk, Belpada, RBI Colony & Belapur Terminal Station for Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1.
The scope of work in brief includes:-
- The work against the Item-rate contract comprises Design (Part) and construction of balance works for Concrete & Fabricated Steel Structures, Architectural works, Electrical & Mechanical works, Plumbing and Sewerage of Six Nos. of Elevated Metro Stations at Kharghar Village, Kendriya Vihar, Utsav Chowk, Belpada, RBI Colony & Belapur Terminal Station for Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1.
- The scope of work shall include detailed survey of the Station locations and surrounding areas & allied facilities, soil investigation and locating piles( if required), pile-caps and open foundations as needed for the stations access works avoiding shifting of utilities as required; Compliance of all Safety and QA/QC measures as per Annexure-3 of Vol-II(A),detailed designs of Balance components of station buildings and related works etc.
Documents can be downloaded from Maha Metro’s e-tender Portal https://mahametrorail.etenders.in.
Balance works of Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1:
Meanwhile, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corp. Ltd. (Maha Metro) & CIDCO has signed an agreement on 23rd February 2021, for completion of balance work of 11.1 km long Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1 (Phase-1) which spans from Belapur to Pendhar.
- The trust which CIDCO has placed on Maha Metro for completion of balance works, rejects that Maha Metro has established itself as a prominent organisation in executing MRTS projects.
- Maha Metro have an expert team comprising of personnel specializing in Civil Construction, Electrical, Signalling, Rolling Stock, Traction, Design, Planning & Property development disciplines. Having an expert team experienced in event planning and timely project execution, helps Maha Metro in completing mega MRTS projects within stipulated time.
- CIDCO has therefore entrusted Maha Metro to complete the balance work of Belapur to Pendhar, Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1 (Phase-1) project on deposit terms. Maha-Metro will invite bids (wherever necessary) on behalf of CIDCO and enter into contracts for execution of the balance civil and system works, including rolling stock, Signalling and other components and for procurement of systems and services required, if any, for the said project.
- The entire work will be executed by Maha-Metro and financed by CIDCO.
- Maha Metro will complete the balance work of Belapur to Pendhar line in 24 months from the date of signing of agreement.
- The Belapur to Phandhar line of Navi Mumbai Metro has 11 stations and is covering a length of 11.1 km. The Rolling Stock and Systems equipment will also be inspected by Maha Metro.
Alignment of the Project:
The alignment of the Navi Mumbai Metro Rail Project Corridor-I, Line-1 from Belapur to Pendhar will have following stations: Belapur terminal – RBI Colony – Belapada – Utsav Chowk – Kendriya Vihar – Kharghar Village – Central Park – Pethpada – Amandoot – Pethali Taloja – Pendhar
- Length: 11.10 Kms (complete elevated Metro Rail Corridor)
- Total Stations: 11 Metro Rail Station with one Terminal at Belapur.
- OCC/Depot: OCC & Major Depot at Taloja.
Source: Maha Metro-Tender | Image Credit (representational): CIDCO