The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) has invited online bids for the Construction of elevated viaduct from end of Shatabdi Nagar Station to Brahmpuri DN ramp and from Begumpul UP Ramp to Modipuram end including Modipuram Depot entry Ramp and 5 elevated stations of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Name of Work: Package 07: DM/CN/COR-OF/108: Construction of elevated viaduct from end of Shatabdi Nagar Station to Brahmpuri DN ramp and from Begumpul UP Ramp to Modipuram end including Modipuram Depot entry Ramp and 5 elevated stations viz. Brahmpuri, MES Colony, Darauli, Meerut North & Modipuram [Excluding Architectural Finishing & Pre-engineered steel roof structure of Stations] of Delhi – Ghaziabad –Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Tender Identification No.: 2020_ADBNC_46728_1
- Completion Period: 910 days
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 24-Apr-2020 11:00 AM
- Bid Submission Start Date: 22-May-2020 03:00 PM
- Bid Submission End Date: 29-May-2020 03:00 PM
- Bid Opening Date: 29-May-2020 05:00 PM
India (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has applied for financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Asian Infrastructure Investment bank (AIIB) toward the cost of Delhi – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System Project (Tranche -1). Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contracts named above.
The Borrower has sought to apply the Joint Co-financing mechanism in accordance with the co-financing framework agreement between ADB and AIIB. Accordingly, the procurement of Works under this Bidding is being done following ADB’s Procurement Policies with the Blanket Waver of Member Country Procurement Eligibility Restrictions. Bidding is open to Bidders of all nationalities other than any restriction arising from ITB 4.8.
Open competitive bidding (OCB) – International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage- Two Envelope Bidding Procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
To be qualified for the contract package, the bidder should as a minimum meet the following requirements:
- The bidder must have minimum average annual construction turnover of INR 6038 Million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five (5) years;
- The bidder must demonstrate that its financial resources meet or exceed the total the subject contract of INR 1006 Million;
- Participation as a contractor or JV partner in similar works for infrastructure projects in buildings/airport/road/metro railways/high speed railways/light railways/railways that have been completed or substantially completed within the last Ten (10) years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of bid submission.
For the complete eligibility and qualification requirements, Bidders should refer to the bidding documents The complete bidding document in English , can be viewed / downloaded from official website of NCRTC www.ncrtc.in or e-procurement portal of NIC https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app from 10 April 2020 to 29 May 2020 (up to 15:00 Hrs IST). Bids must be submitted online only at https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app on or before 29 May 2020 up to 15:00 HRS IST.