National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC) has invited limited e-bids (Electronic Bid) (Manual bid are not permitted) from shortlisted firms under Single Stage Two Packet System for the works of Shifting / Modification of electrical utilities of 33kV, 11kV, 0.4 kv, transformers etc. of PVVNL infringing Modipuram depot (revised location of chainage 79600 to 81600) and FOB area of Modipuram North Station of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor of NCRTC.
- Tender Reference Number: DM/UD/CPM-ME/173
- Name of Work: Shifting / Modification of electrical utilities of 33kV, 11kV, 0.4 kv, transformers etc. of PVVNL infringing Modipuram depot (revised location of chainage 79600 to 81600) and FOB area of Modipuram North Station of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor of NCRTC.
- EMD: INR 3,59,166 Lakh
- Completion period of work: 06 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 27th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 19th August, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 30th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 12th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 19th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 20th August, 2022
- Bidders are advised to note the Eligibility and Qualifying Criteria specified in the Section-1: “Instruction to Bidders” and Section-3: “Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” stipulated in the bid document.
- The bid documents and addendum/corrigendum(if any) will be available free of cost for downloading on e-procurement portal as mentioned in clause 1.2 (k) of IFB (Bid Schedule). However, it will be the responsibility of the bidder to download complete bid documents and to check and see issuance of addendum / corrigendum (if any). The addendum / corrigendum, if any, shall be made available only on the e-procurement portal.
- Any Bid not accompanied by a substantially compliant Bid-Security in accordance with ITB 19.1 read with Bid Data Sheet, Bid shall be rejected by the Employer as non-responsive.
- For Make in India/MSEs / Startup business, bids must be accompanied with the details as stipulated in the ITB 36 Such bidders shall upload the scanned copies of these details in their online bid. No purchase preference in terms of ITB 36, will be given to the Bid not accompanied by such details.
- The Employer will respond to any request for clarification at least 10 days prior to the deadline for submission of bids through e-procurement portal or through authorized email id of Employer.
- The intending bidders must be registered on e-procurement portal as mentioned in clause 1.2 (k) of IFB (Bid Schedule). Those who are not registered on the e-procurement Portal shall be required to get registered beforehand. After registration, the bidder will get user-id and password. On login, the bidder can participate in the bidding process and can witness various activities of the bidding process.
- The authorized signatory of intending bidder, as per notarized Power of Attorney (POA), must have valid class-III digital signature. The bid document can only be downloaded from e-procurement portal. However, the bidder shall upload their bidon e-procurement portal as mentioned in clause 1.2 (k) of IFB (Bid Schedule) using class-III digital signature of the authorized signatory only.
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: NCRTC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC