National Capital Region Transport CorporationLtd. (NCRTC) has invited open e-bids (Electronic Bid) (Manual bid are not permitted) on Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) under Single Stage Two Packet Systemfor the following works:
- Name of work: DA/UD/COR-OF/025, Lot-1: Shifting / Modification of Electrical Distribution Lines upto 33KV line 33KV, 11kV, LT Lines, Transformers etc. of DHBVN, infringing Delhi-Gurugram SNB RRTS Corridor of NCRTC between Ch. 54800 to Ch. 64800.
- Name of work: DA/UD/COR-OF/025, Lot-2: Shifting / Modification of Electrical Distribution Lines upto 33KV line 33KV, 11kV, LT Lines, Transformers etc. of DHBVN, infringing Delhi-Gurugram-SNB RRTS Corridor of NCRTC between Ch. 64800 to Ch. 104600.
- Bid Reference No.: DA/UD/COR-OF/025, Lot-1 & Lot-2
- Completion period of work: 12months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 13.05.2021
- Bid submission start date: 03.06.2021
- Bid submission end date: 10.06.2021
- Date of opening of Bid: 11.06.2021
This corridor Delhi (SKK)-SNB RRTS Corridor originates from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi and ends at SNB in Rajasthan. Key salient features are as follows:
- Route length: 106.5 Km.
- States covered: 3 (Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan).
- Length of corridor by state: 82.49 km (Haryana), 22.08 km (Delhi) and 1.93 km (Rajasthan).
- Number of stations: 16.
- Elevated/Underground sections: While almost the entire route length in Delhi is Underground, the route length in Haryana is mostly elevated except 14.08 Km. underground. The route length in Rajasthan is completely elevated. Elevated portion of the RRTS corridor in Haryana state has been planned along the median/left/right of old Delhi-Gurugram road, Sector-17 road in Gurugram area and along NH-48 up to SNB (Rajasthan State Border). In this corridor one maintenance depot at Dharuhera (at grade) and a stabling facility at Manesar have been planned.
- One of the three RRTS corridors prioritized for implementation, Delhi-Gurugram-Alwar is planned to be implemented in three stages.
- In stage I, Delhi-Gurugram-Rewari-SNB Urban Complex will be constructed.
- In Stage II, it will be extended from SNB Urban Complex to Sotanala and in Stage III, SNB Urban Complex to Alwar will be constructed.
- The 106 km long Delhi-Gurugram-SNB corridor will be elevated for about 71 km (11 stations), the remaining 35 km (5 stations) will be constructed underground, mostly in Delhi & Gurugram.
- This corridor will converge with other RRTS corridors in Sarai Kale Khan and will be interoperable, facilitating commuters’ movement from one corridor to another without the hassle of changing trains.
- Once constructed, the corridor is expected to bring down the travel time between SKK-SNB in less than70 minutes (106 km).
- The daily ridership on this corridor is estimated to be 8.5 Lakhs in 2025.
Source: NCRTC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC