National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) invites online Open e-tenders for the work of Completion of leftover works for CPOH Vatva in connection with MAHSR project of Ahmedabad unit of NHSRCL.
- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/ADI/2022-23/01
- Name of Work: Completion of leftover works for CPOH Vatva in connection with MAHSR project of Ahmedabad unit of NHSRCL.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 2,68,49,222.98 Crore
- EMD: INR 3,68,492 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 18 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 01st August, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 22nd August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 22nd August, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 23rd August, 2022
- The bidders are required to submit soft copies of their bids electronically on the e-procurement portal (CPP Portal), using valid Digital Signature Certificates.
- The instructions given below are meant to assist the bidders in registering on the CPP Portal, prepare their bids in accordance with the requirements and submitting their bids online on the CPP Portal.
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnerships firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.1.3 of NIT. In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract.
- The eligible nationality of the tenderer(s) shall be (i) India in the case of the Tenderer and (ii) All countries and areas in the case of the sub-contractor(s). A non-Indian firm is permitted to tender only in a joint venture or consortium arrangement with any other Indian firm having minimum participation interest of 26% or their wholly owned Indian subsidiary registered in India under Companies Act-1956 with minimum 26% participation.
- A tenderer shall submit only one bid in the same tendering process, either individually as a tenderer or as a partner of a JV/Consortium. A tenderer who submits or participates in more than one bid will cause all of the proposals in which the tenderer has participated to be disqualified. No tenderer can be a subcontractor while submitting a bid individually or as a partner of a JV/Consortium/Association in the same bidding process.
- A tenderer, if acting in the capacity of subcontractor in any bid, may participate in more than one bid, but only in that capacity.
- Tenderers shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Tenderers shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this bidding process, if:
- A tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for / on implementation of the project;
- A tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in subparagraph (a) above; or
- A tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organisations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for / on implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
- Tenderers will be qualified only if they have substantially completed work(s)**, completion date(s) of which falling during last seven years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” * of value of INR 1,61,09,534.00 or more.
- Two “similar works” *each of value of INR 1,07,39,689.00 or more.
- Three “similar works” *each of value of INR 80,54,767.00 or more.
- The “Similar works” for this contract shall be “Any Civil Engineering work”. **Substantially completed means where 80% payment of the contract value has been received.
- If the tenderer is a JV/Consortium having foreign partner(s) and above work(s) have been executed by the foreign partner of JV and the work(s) were done in the country of the foreign partner, then in addition to this the foreign partner must have executed works (which need not be similar in nature) of total put together of value INR 80,54,767.00 or more outside the country of the foreign partner.
- This is a Composite Work tender comprising Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering work.
- Work experience of only substantial partners (partner with a share of 26% or more in the JV / Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating the JV/Consortium.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Performa of Appendix-17 & 17A of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof of completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted.
- The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall also be submitted.
- Value of the substantially completed portion of any ongoing work up to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 3% inflation for Indian Rupees every year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable as on the date of contract award.
- In case of Joint venture / consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. If the qualifying work(s) were done by them in a JV/consortium having different constituents, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered.
- If the above work(s) comprise(s) other works also, then details clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the Name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- In case of any concealment or misrepresentation of facts, appropriate action(s) in accordance with Tender Conditions and “Suspension/ Banning Policy, May 2020” of NHSRCL shall be taken. The copy of “Suspension/Banning Policy, May 2020” of NHSRCL can be downloaded from the tender section of the NHSRCL website.
- Please submit a certificate in the prescribed format Annexure:9 of ITT Page.37 for verification / confirmation of the documents submitted for compliance of eligibility / qualifying criteria.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: NHSRCL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL