Share with your network
National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) invites online Open e-tenders for Design and Construction of Civil and Buildings Works including Testing and Commissioning on Design-Build Lump Sum Price basis for Double Line High Speed Railway for Mumbai Underground Station, Cut & Cover Tunnel and Shaft-1 from MAHSR Km.-0.255 to Km.0.775 at Bandra-Kurla Complex in the State of Maharashtra for the Project for Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail.
- Tender Reference Number: MAHSR-C-1
- Name of Work: Design and Construction of Civil and Buildings Works including Testing and Commissioning on Design-Build Lump Sum Price basis for Double Line High Speed Railway for Mumbai Underground Station, Cut & Cover Tunnel and Shaft-1 from MAHSR Km.-0.255 to Km.0.775 at Bandra-Kurla Complex in the State of Maharashtra for the Project for Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail.
- EMD: INR 41 Crore
- Period Of Work: 1638 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22nd July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 20th October, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 22nd August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 13th October, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 20th October, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 21st October, 2022
Source of Fund:
- The Government of India has received a loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) towardsthe cost of the Project for Construction of Mumbai–Ahmedabad High Speed Rail.
- It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under this Contract for the Works as described in the title.
- The Government of India through National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) (hereinafter referred to as the Employer) now invites online Bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of the Works as described in the title.
- The purpose of this Agreement of “Non-Disclosure Obligation” is for the Invitee to be able to properly manage and maintain the confidentiality of the information provided or disclosed by the NHSRCL for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Corridor (hereinafter referred to as “the Projects”).
- Minimum average annual construction turnover of INR 1820 Crore (Indian Rupee One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Crores only) calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/ or completed within the last three (3) years and divided by three (3).
- The Bidder shall not have suffered bankruptcy/insolvency during the last three (3) years from the date of deadline of submission of this Bid.
- Experience under construction contracts in the role of prime Contractor (single entity or JV/Consortium member), or Subcontractor, or management contractor (i) for at least the last ten (10) years, starting 1st January 2012 up to 28 days prior to the Bid submission deadline.
- Similar contract(s) that has been satisfactorily and substantially (iii) completed as a prime contractor (single entity or JV/Consortium member) (iv) between 1st January 2012 and 28 days prior to the Bid submission deadline.
- Similar contract would mean contract(s) in which the following activities have been completed:
- All civil works including excavation, concreting, structural works for minimum two (2) No. of underground stations of metro rail / railway.
- All civil works including excavation, concreting, structural works for minimum 500 metres for cut & cover tunnel of metro rail / railway.
- Underground stations, cut & cover tunnels under various contracts can be added to meet the above criteria.
- Non-performance, which is basically termination of the Contract as decided by the Employer, shall include all Contracts.
- Where non-performance was not challenged by the Contractor, including through referral to the dispute resolution mechanism under the respective Contract or by written representation/appeal to the Employer, and
- That was so challenging but fully settled against the Contractor.
- Non-performance shall not include Contracts where the Employer’s decision was overruled by the dispute resolution mechanism. Non-performance must be based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation, i.e. dispute or litigation that has been resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution mechanism under the respective Contract and where all appeal instances available to the Bidder have been exhausted.
- This requirement also applies to Contracts executed by the Bidder as a JV/Consortium member.
- The Bidder shall provide accurate information on the related Bidding Form about any litigation or arbitration that is fully settled against the Bidder or any member of a JV/Consortium resulting from Contracts completed or ongoing under its execution since 1st January 2017 up to 28 days prior to the Bid Submission deadline. A consistent history of awards against the Bidder or any member of a JV/Consortium may result in rejection of the Bid.
- A management contractor is a firm that does not normally perform construction work directly associated with the contract. Rather, it manages the work of other (sub) contractors while bearing full responsibility and risk for price, quality, and timely performance of the work contract.
- Substantial completion shall be based on 80% or more payment received under the contract.
- For contracts under which the Bidder participated as a JV/Consortium member, only the Bidder’s share shall be counted to meet this requirement mentioned in ii) above.
- For contracts under which the Bidder participated as a JV/Consortium member or Subcontractor, only the Bidder’s share shall be counted to meet this requirement.
- In case the construction experience in key activity 3.2(d), (iii) is being met by a specialist subcontractor, then in addition to Form ELI-2 and EXP-2(b), the undertaking from specialist subcontractor, for willingness to associate with the bidder, shall be submitted without which specialist subcontractor’s experience shall not be considered.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: NHSRCL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL
Be the first to comment