Share with your network
National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) invites online Open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria as stipulated in Clause 1.1.3 of NIT, for the work of Dismantling and disposal of unserviceable PSC Sleepers released from PF 07 for clearing the ROW of C5 package in connection with Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project.
- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/BRC/2022/12
- Name of Work: Dismantling and disposal of unserviceable PSC Sleepers released from PF 07 for clearing the ROW of C5 package in connection with Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project.
- EMD: INR 05 Thousand
- Period Of Work: 30 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 24th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 08th July, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 27th June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 01st July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 08th July, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 09th July, 2022
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnerships firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.1.3 of NIT. In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract.
- The eligible nationality of the tenderer(s) shall be (i) India in the case of the Tenderer and (ii) All countries and areas in the case of the sub-contractor(s). A non-Indian firm is permitted to tender only in a joint venture or consortium arrangement with any other Indian firm having minimum participation interest of 26% or their wholly owned Indian subsidiary registered in India under Companies Act-1956 with minimum 26% participation.
- A tenderer shall submit only one bid in the same tendering process, either individually as a tenderer or as a partner of a JV/Consortium. A tenderer who submits or participates in more than one bid will cause all of the proposals in which the tenderer has participated to be disqualified. No tenderer can be a subcontractor while submitting a bid individually or as a partner of a JV/Consortium/Association in the same bidding process.
- A tenderer, if acting in the capacity of subcontractor in any bid, may participate in more than one bid, but only in that capacity.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have minimum financial capabilities as below:
- Annual Turnover: The average annual turnover of last five financial years should be > INR 2,32,500.00
- The average annual turnover of JV/ Consortium will be based on percentage participation of each member.
- Financial data for the last five audited financial years has to be submitted by the tenderer in Appendix-18 of FOT duly certified by Chartered Accountant/ Company Auditor/Statutory Auditor with his stamp and signature in original with membership number and firm registration number. All the documents or certifications which are provided by CA, must contain UDIN thereon and the particulars of certifications must be same as mentioned on document/certification and submitted to ICAI on its website which can be verified online.
- In case the financial data of the last financial year is not made available by the bidder, he has to submit an affidavit certifying that ‘the balance sheet has actually not been audited so far’. In such a case the financial data of previous ‘4’ audited financial years will be taken into consideration for evaluation. If certified financial data of any year other than the last year is not submitted, the tender may be considered as non-responsive. Certification of CA should be on or after the tender publishing date or after completion of last financial year.
- Where a work is undertaken by a JV/Consortium, only that portion of the contract which is undertaken by the concerned applicant/member should be indicated and the remaining done by the other members of the group be excluded. This is to be substantiated with documentary evidence.
- For turnover or financial data required for each year – Exchange rate for foreign currency shall be as prevailing on the last day of the respective year.
- The Years mentioned in the table (Appendix-18) are indicative only. Financial Data (updated as per Note 6) for the last 5 (Five) audited financial years shall be considered for evaluation. In case data of the last financial year is not made available by the bidder, he has to submit an affidavit certifying that ‘the balance sheet has actually not been audited so far’ The affidavit should be current or after publishing NIT date.
- In such a case the financial data of previous ‘4’ audited financial years will be taken into consideration for evaluation. If data of any year other than the last year is not submitted, the tender will be considered as non-responsive.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: NHSRCL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL
Be the first to comment