The National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has invited online open e-tenders for the work “Procurement of Track Alignment Design Software License Bentley Open Rail Designer Perpetual Software License with Installation, one-year Maintenance Support and 5-days Training”.
- Tender Security: INR 22,000/-
- Completion period of the Work: 15 Days
- Tender submission start date: 28.11.2020
- Tender submission end date: 03.12.2020
- Date of opening of Tender online: 04.12.2020
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Work Experience: The tenderers will be qualified only if they have substantially completed following work(s) as prime / main contractor (work performed as sub-contractor will not be considered), completion date(s) of which falling during last seven years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” * of value of INR 6.54 lakhs or more.
- Two “similar works” *each of value of INR 4.36 lakhs or more.
- Three “similar works” *each of value of INR 3.27 lakhs or more.
- Tender specific authorization from the OEM i.e. M/s Bentley Systems India Pvt. Ltd. for participating in the tender of above scope requirement should be attached with the bid document.
- A certificate/undertaking from OEM should be attached stating that one-year standard-A AMC support (from 1st year itself) will be provided. Similar Work means: “Supply Of Track Alignment Design Software License Bentley Open Rail Designer”.
Substantially completed means where physical completion of activity of manpower supply business has been fully completed, however the other overall work of the contract (part of which manpower supply business have been completed) may/ may not be fully completed.
Purchase Preference to Local Suppliers/Preference to Make In India:
- ‘Local content’ means the amount of value added in India which shall be the total value of the item procured (excluding net domestic indirect taxes) minus the value of imported content in the item (including all custom duties) as a proportion of the total value, in percent. Minimum local content shall be 50% for the subject tender.
- ‘Local Supplier’ means a supplier or service provider whose product or service offered for procurement meets the minimum local content as prescribed at sr. no.i. above.
- ‘L1’ means the lowest tender or lowest bid received in a tender, bidding process or other procurement solicitation as adjudged in the evaluation process as per the tender or other procurement solicitation.
- ‘Margin of purchase preference’ means the maximum extent to which the price quoted by a local supplier may be above the L1 for the purpose of purchase preference. Margin of purchase preference shall be 20% for the subject tender.
- All Startups (whether Micro & Small Enterprises or otherwise) are exempted from cost of Tender document and Tender security.
- Definition of Startup: Startup means an entity recognised as Startup by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotions (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Govt. of India.
- The above facility shall be applicable only in case of single entity or all member in JV/Consortium are registered and eligible Startups.
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP site https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender | Image Credit: NHSRCL