Share with your network
National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has invited online open e-tenders for the work Tender for Supply of Survey Teams for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor under the jurisdiction of NHSRCL Palghar Unit.
- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/CPM(C)/Palghar/21-22/08
- Name of Work: Supply of Survey Teams for Mumbai Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail Corridor under the jurisdiction of NHSRCL Palghar Unit
- Approximate cost of work: INR 52,88,968
- Tender Security: INR 1,05,780
- Completion period of the Work: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 28-Feb-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 22-Mar-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 12-Mar-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 22-Mar-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 23-Mar-2022
General Information of the Project:
- NHSRCL is implementing 508 Km long Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Project (hereinafter called as Project) starting from Bandra Kurla Complex in Maharashtra and terminating at Sabarmati in Gujarat.
- The Project would be developed with the use of Japanese high speed rail technology (i.e. Shinkansen system). The length of alignment is 508 Km (approx.) with double line and will be passing through two states,
- Maharashtra (155.718 Km) and Gujarat (350.530 Km), and one UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli (2 KMs).
- Most of the alignment, about 92.4%, will be elevated and a small portion of about 2.5% will be on cut & fill section. Twelve numbers of stations are proposed at Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad, Sabarmati.
- The station at Mumbai will be Underground and all other stations will be elevated. There are 8 mountain tunnel and one underground tunnel of 21 Km with 7 Km under sea (Thane Creek) portion. Two number of Rolling stock depot & several maintenance/sub-maintenance depots (35 Nos.) are proposed along the alignment.
- The NHSRCL will administer this project through its Chief Project Manager, Civil, Palghar or any other officer so nominated by the CPM(Civil), Palghar.
- The construction sites are located along the MAHSR alignment.
- All tenderers are advised to visit the site and collect necessary information from the site with prior approval from NHSRCL prior to submission of the tender.
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work inter alia includes provisioning of 02 (Two) Survey Teams for 12 (Twelve) months (in C3 package of MAHSR under jurisdiction of CPM/Civil/Palghar). The team shall undertake DGPS Survey & Detailed Survey, Cadastral Survey, with Total Station Survey and DGPS as directed by the Engineer in Charge in C3 package of MASHR.
- The teams will also assist in checking of permanent works/other investigations being executed at site from time to time. The number of teams to be deployed at site at a time will generally be 2 Nos., however, the same may be increased or decreased depending on the quantum of work as per instructions of engineer in charge. The instructions regarding deployment of survey team(s) will be intimated to the contractor one week in advance. Accordingly, survey team(s) shall be deployed.
- Each team at any given point of time shall consist of a minimum of 01 (One) Surveyor (qualification as per Annexure 4 of ITT) along with 02 (Two) Assistants with requisite experience for carrying out the survey task along with all survey equipment’s and accessories to do Cadastral Survey, DGPS Survey, Total Station Survey, levelling works using Auto-level etc. Surveyor should have knowledge and proper certification in AUTOCAD.
- The Contractor shall use duly calibrated Cadastral Survey equipment, DGPS equipment & Detailed Survey with Total Station Survey DGPS equipment, Auto Level and Total Station Equipment of reputed make along with all other accessories/consumables like pegs, paints, nails, sticks, flags, etc required for the survey (Equipment’s as per Annexure 5 of ITT).
- The contractor shall submit a calibration certificate from the manufacturer or his authorized service agent for the total station equipment. The date of calibration certificate shall not be earlier than 3 months from the date of start of work and calibration certificate to be valid during the period of contract. The contractor must also be responsible for site clearance/grass removal if needed by surveyor to enter the fields,
- The Contractor is also required to develop and process the survey data in an AUTOCAD form and submit to the engineer-in charge as per his directions. The Contractor’s Dy Project Manager or suitable representative in addition to the supplied survey team in the contract shall report to the client on day-to- day basis and shall provide the necessary supervision & coordination from the back office on an as need basis in regards to collection, processing and submission of survey data in forms of AUTOCAD drawings or other submission tables at no extra cost.
- Contractor should calibrate his DGPS to the existing “CORS network” of MAHSR at his own cost.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL
Be the first to comment