National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) invites online open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria as stipulated below for the work of “Parking Management System for HSR Terminal Building, Sabarmati
- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/ADI/MA02/PMS HSRT/535/.2
- Name of Work: Parking Management System for HSR Terminal Building, Sabarmati
- Approximate cost of work: INR 62,98,722/- (Including GST)
- Tender Security: INR 1,25,975/
- Completion period of the Work: 04 (Four) months
- Bid Submission Start Date: 24.03.2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 4.04.2022
- Bid Opening Date: 05.04.2022
General Information of the Project:
- NHSRCL is implementing 508 Km long Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Project (hereinafter called as Project) starting from Bandra Kurla Complex in Maharashtra and terminating at Sabarmati in Gujarat.
- The Project would be developed with the use of Japanese high speed rail technology (i.e. Shinkansen system). The length of alignment is 508 Km (approx.) with double line and will be passing through two states,
- Maharashtra (155.718 Km) and Gujarat (350.530 Km), and one UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli (2 KMs).
- Most of the alignment, about 92.4%, will be elevated and a small portion of about 2.5% will be on cut & fill section. Twelve numbers of stations are proposed at Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad, Sabarmati.
- The station at Mumbai will be Underground and all other stations will be elevated. There are 8 mountain tunnel and one underground tunnel of 21 Km with 7 Km under sea (Thane Creek) portion. Two number of Rolling stock depot & several maintenance/sub-maintenance depots (35 Nos.) are proposed along the alignment.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL