Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. has invited online open e-Bids from interested Bidder/s to submit their proposals as per provisions of this Request for Proposal Document (RFP) for selection of Bidder/Licensee for AMC of BSL make VRF system Installed at 21 stations and RS Depot in NMRC network.
- Tender Reference Number: NMRC/O&M/E&M/AMC BSL VRF/208/2022
- Name of Work: AMC of BSL make VRF system installed at 21 stations and RS Depot in NMRC network.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 58,73,332 Lakh
- EMD: INR 1,17,467 Lakh
- Completion Period: 02 Years
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 05th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 25th July, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting Date: 11th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 05th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 25th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 26th July, 2022
- The metro corridor is 29.7 km long and is known as Noida Greater Noida Metro Rail Corridor. It comprises 21 metro stations starting from Sector 51 in Noida and ends up at Depot Station in Greater Noida. The map is in Appendix 1: Metro Alignment.
- The works shall be done in accordance with Employer’s Requirements and the other requirements of the Contract. The work shall be executed to the highest standards available using proven up-to-date good Engineering practices. Tenders are called from the electrical contractor having a valid contractor license.
- Execution of AMC for BSL Make VRF System installed at 21 Stations and RS Depot for NMRC network for 02 Year. The Tenderer is to carry out their self-assessment in respect of their capacity in terms of manpower, maintenance, machine, spare parts and finance.
- The Bidder should be able to take up additional similar work at short notice. Similarly the scope of work may also be reduced on account of poor performance and the contractor shall have no right for any claims due to reduction in scope of work.
Scope of Works:
- The work for “AMC for BSL Make VRF System installed at 21 Stations and RS Depot for NMRC network for 02 Year” shall be executed as mentioned in ‘Technical Specifications & Employer’s requirement’ with suitable uniformed trained technician, Consumables, spare parts, modern equipment & machinery etc.
- All activities to be carried out as per the Schedule of work given in ‘Bill of Quantity’, as per ‘Special conditions of contracts’ and as other terms & conditions of tender documents. Other miscellaneous items shall be as per instructions of the engineer in charge. It is to be noted:
- The contractor shall plan & execute the work in such a way that the work proceeds smoothly to the satisfaction of the engineer.
- The Contractor shall attend regular coordination meetings convened by the employer /engineer for interface and adhere to the decisions taken in the meeting.
- Access will be provided to the staff appointed by the contractor for carrying out their works and bringing materials and equipment at site. However, the security of materials and equipment brought at the site will be the responsibility of the Contractor.
- The Contractor shall take all necessary precautions to ensure safety of the staff, adjoining structures, materials & equipment and the work in progress as per the directions of engineer- in-charge.
- Manpower (Electrician & Helper) shall be deployed as specified in the tender documents. They shall be adequately qualified & shall be authorized to carry out the Electrical Work. All the staff to be deployed after giving the safety training and police verification. Only authorized staff of contractors having proper identity cards shall be permitted to enter in metro stations and RS depots for execution of work and maintenance of VRF system.
- All incidental arrangements for safe transport of Material, machine, tools etc. shall be the responsibility of the contractor. All expenditure to be incurred in this connection shall be borne by the contractor.
- Log book detailing work carried out by Contractor with mentioning date, details of work completed, and complaints if any etc. will be maintained and signed both by NMRC and contractor officials.
- In case of discrepancy among Standard codes of Practice, Technical Specifications and provision in sub-clauses in this NIT, the order of precedence will be as below:
- Provision in NIT/BOQ
- Technical Specifications
- Standard Code of Practice
- Financial data for the last three financial years has to be uploaded by the tenderer in Form-5 of Tender along with audited financial statements.
- The financial data in the prescribed format shall be certified by the Chartered Accountant with his stamp and signature in original along with UDIN and membership no.
- Value of existing commitments for on-going works during a period of 24 months w.e.f. from the first day of the month of tender submission has to be uploaded by the tenderer in Form-16 of Tender.
- These data shall be certified by the Chartered Accountant with his stamp and signature in original along with UDIN and membership no.
- The tender submission of tenderers, who do not qualify the minimum eligibility criteria stipulated in the clauses above, shall not be considered for further evaluation and therefore rejected.
- The mere fact that the tenderer is qualified as mentioned in above shall not imply that his bid shall automatically be accepted. The same should contain all technical data as required for consideration of tender prescribed in the RFP.
Tender documents can be downloaded from e-tendering website http://etender.up.nic.in
Source: NMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NMRC