Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. has invited online open e-Bids from interested Bidder/s to submit their proposals as per provisions of this Request for Proposal Document (RFP) for annual maintenance contract for Track of N-GN corridor and Metro depot.
- Tender Reference Number: NMRC/AMC-Track/204/2022
- Name of Work: RFP for annual maintenance contract for Track of N-GN corridor and Metro depot.
- Period of Work: 03 Years
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 2,42,55,031.22 Crore
- EMD: INR 2,43,500 Lakh
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 28th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 22nd August, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 04th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 22nd August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 22nd August, 2022
Scope of Works:
- Thorough cleaning of track beds, central drain of viaduct, cleaning of water logged Track area excluding stations platform by brush, broom etc. The disposal of rubbish, muck etc after cleaning, has to be done by contractor to the dumping ground approved by the Municipality.
- For the waste disposal, contractors shall use clean dustbins, which are filled & then are completely sealed & in the sealed condition they are transported to approved dumping ground in such manner that the Environment is least affected by this activity. All tools and plants required for the work will be that of the contractor. This work has to be done once in 30 days or as directed by the Engineer-in-charge. This work has to be done as per the direction of the Engineer-in-charge.
- Cleaning of hand rails on viaducts by contractor’s own tools, consumables and equipment. This work is to be done at the frequency same as that of item no. 1 of the BOQ or as directed by the Engineer – in – charge or his authorized representative.
- Picking up of slacks of plain track and point and crossing as directed by the engineer in charge to restore track parameters within the prescribed tolerances to the satisfaction of the engineer as and when required on depot/ main lines with contractor’s tools and plants as listed.
- Small Track Machines as required for the work will be supplied by NMRC on loan free of cost, which shall be returned after completion of work in good & in working condition without causing any damage to the machine.
- Providing workmen proficient in track work in day & night shift as per requirement given by Engineer in charge.
- Greasing of gauge face of running rails in curves/Turn out by SERVO GEM RR 3 grease of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. or equivalent with contractor’s labour, material and tools etc. Care should be taken during greasing that no grease should come in contact with the Rail Top table. This item is to be operated on curves of radius up to 500m as per directions of the Engineer in charge.
- Grass / Bushes cutting work on main line have to be done generally during non-revenue hours however efforts will be made to get this work done during day time with complete safety precautions as laid down. However this activity in NMRC Depot & yard and outside NMRC boundary will be carried out in day time with contractor’s own tools & plants. After cutting, disposal of the same has to be done in approved Dumping Ground on the same day or as directed by the Engineer-in-charge.
- Removal of Garbage / Grasses and disposal with the help of Tractor Trolley as directed by Engineer’s In Charge.
- Marking of stations of curves/ Turnouts to be carried out as and where required in Main Line/Yard. Section. The work involves surface preparation by proper cleaning of surface from all dirt, scales, oil, grease and other foreign material and making station base with adequate nos. of coat to give uniform finish with Yellow paint of approved brand, and lettering as required over these station bases with black paint. The work shall be carried out with contractors own men and material and as per the direction of Engineer in Charge.
- Dressing of Shoulder ballast to be done in day time in depot. The shoulder ballast should be dressed properly as per the LWR profile as per the requirement given by Engineer in Charge.
- Partially overhauling of shoulder ballast to be done in day time in depot. Shoulder ballast to be open 600 mm width, 300mm depth in single track length. After opening, the ballast to be cleaned. Cleaned ballast to be put back in the track as per LWR profile. During working it should be ensured that core ballast is not to be disturbed.
- Patrolling of track by trained and qualified manpower having a minimum qualification of tender requirement with 3 years of experience or retired railway track personnel. The patrolling shall be carried out with contractors own lighting arrangement, tools and equipment etc. and shall be carried out weekly or as per the direction of Engineer.
- During patrolling one person per rail (i.e. 2 persons per track) shall be deployed. Any defect or abnormality noticed by the patrolman during track patrolling shall be noted and reported immediately to the NMRC’s shift in charge.
- Providing trained and qualified manpower for 8 hours shift having a minimum qualification of tender requirement for carrying out various inspection of track such as curve, point inspection, etc. or any other track maintenance activities in Night/Day shift only as per the direction of Engineer in charge.
- Greasing of pandrol clip to be done at day hours in yard & non revenue hours in main line. Pandrol clips to be opened alternate sleepers and cleaning to be done by brush. After cleaning, greasing of pandrol clips to be done by Graphite 4080 grease. During working it is to ensure that work to be done in desired temperature only.
- Toe load measurement of Tension clamp in ballast less track during night shift by ITI qualified personnel, proficient device and other equipment shall be provided by NMRC which shall be returned in good condition after the work. It is to be ensured that the reading of Toe load is recorded in a register which is kept in the P.Way office in respective Depot.
- The objective of the contract is the maintenance completion, testing and commissioning of the permanent works by the Contractor (including without limitation, the maintenance and removal of the Temporary Works) and the rectification of defects appearing in Permanent Works in the manner and to the standards and within the time stipulated by the Contract.
- In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
About Metro Locations:
- The metro corridor is 29.7 km long and is known as Noida Greater Noida Metro Rail Corridor. It comprises 21 metro stations starting from Sector 51 in Noida and ends up at Depot Station in Greater Noida. The map is in Appendix 1: Metro Alignment.
- All activities generally on mainlines shall be carried out during non-traffic hours at night and on depot lines during day times. The non operation hours may be from 00:30 to 04:30 hrs. The work shall be carried on approved block night only.
- The approved block details will be made available by Engineer Incharge. In case of emergency/ unusual occurrences, the work may have to be done at any hour of day and night. Contractor shall make his own arrangement of lighting for deep screening & other track work. No extra payment will be made for the same.
- The NMRC track is covered on both sides by boundary walls. The approach to the main line track is only from the station. Any contractor’s person entering the section for carrying out works under the contract shall have to obtain permission from the proper authority.
- Contractor shall ensure that all precautions mentioned in chapter –II part J of IRPWM 1986 reprinted in 1999 for maintenance of track on Electrified area (25 KV AC Traction) as applicable is followed and all his staff are well versed with it. In this regard Safety Precautions & Essential Instructions for working in A.C. Traction areas of NMRC are also to be followed.
- Contractor shall ensure that all precautions to be taken while working in Track circuited area is observed as per Para 279 of IRPWM.
- After completion of days/nights works contractor shall ensure that all equipment, tools and plants P.Way material, etc. either released or new are cleared before leaving the site. No material whatsoever shall be left behind.
- The quantum of work to be done under each item will be indicated to the contractor from time to time, during the currency of the contract & contractor shall instantaneously rise to the occasion and complete the work expeditiously.
- For cleaning purposes the width of the viaduct is taken as 9 m. At a location, where the width of viaduct is more, the payment shall be made on a pro rata basis.
Tender documents can be downloaded from e-tendering website http://etender.up.nic.in
Source: NMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NMRC