Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (NMRC) has invited e-bids for selection of Insurance Company in prescribed Proforma from IRDA approved Non-Life Insurance Companies for taking various Insurance policies for a period of 1 year.
- Tender Number: NMRC/2021-22/F-118(II)/Insurance
- Name of Work: Insurance of Assets & Properties Including Trains and Other Liabilities Installed at the Sections/Installations Including Maintenance Depot and Administrative Building and Other Locations of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- Tender available for online participation: From 05.03.2021 up to 19.03.2021
- Date / Time of Opening of Tender: 19.03.2021
- Pre Bid Meeting: 11.03.2021
- Last date to issue Clarification: 16.03.2021
- Noida and Greater Noida are being developed as satellite towns to Delhi/NCR and more and more people from Delhi and other areas are shifting to these towns in search of fresh air, greenery and better infrastructure. There is a need of providing an efficient, reliable and comfortable transportation system for the population intending to settle in these towns and also the public coming to these areas for education, service and business.
- Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) formed by Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh for planning and executing urban transport projects in Noida, Greater Noida regions under 50:50 equity sharing model. The Corporation desires to provide a world-class Public Transportation System with state-ofthe-art technology. As such, the overarching criterion for setting up of the Corporation is to help create an efficient, safe, reliable, economical and affordable public transport system. Noida Metro Rail Corporation is also engaged in providing City Bus Operation Service in Noida and Greater Noida region.
- An elevated metro line between Noida and Greater Noida is already under advanced stages of testing.
- NMRC will shortlist the Bidders on the basis of evaluation criteria mentioned in this RFP Document. On the basis of the minimum evaluation criteria, qualified Bidders will be shortlisted and financial proposals of only qualified Bidders will be opened.
About Metro Locations:
The metro corridor is 29.7 km long and is known as Noida Greater Noida Metro Rail Corridor. It comprises 21 metro stations starting from Sector 51 in Noida and ends up at Depot Station in Greater Noida. The map is in Appendix 1: Metro Alignment with the list of NMRC stations.
Scope of Work:
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as NMRC) proposes to take insurance of Passengers / Public, Money, Assets / Properties / Trains for a period of one year.
The insurance cover will be for assets installed at all operative sections/installations/depots of Noida Metro including Head Office, All Stations & Depot.
Insurance Policies Required:
- Standard Fire, Earthquake and Special Perils Policy(Including STFI),
- Burglary /Theft Insurance Policy,
- Money Insurance Policy
- Special Contingency Insurance Policy for underground cables
- Passenger Accident Insurance Policy & Public Liability Insurance Policy
- Commercial General Liability Policy
- Stand Alone Terrorism Cover for Rolling Stock (Metro Train Cars) Insurance Policy.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://etender.up.nic.in.
Source: NMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NMRC