Share with your network
NMRC has chosen M/s CITY SUPERMART as licensee through open bid for commercial utilization of Mock-Up-Metro Train Coach to be placed at Noida Sector- 137 Metro Station on Aqua line.
- NMRC will hand over the Mock-Up- Metro Train Coach to Licensee to relocate the Mock – Up Metro Train – Coach from Depot area to designated space at Sector – 137 for setting up its business. Licensee can operate any kind of businesses i.e. restaurant, mix convenience store etc. except negative list/ banned usages of NMRC.
- The business activity inside the Mock-Up Coach will be different and unique in Delhi/NCR. Licensees will also be permitted to develop circulating areas around the Metro coach as landscape/green areas with seating arrangements. This initiative is being taken for the first time by any metro organisation.
- In addition to this, in the station box area at Sector-137, three restaurants, one car showroom and one salon are already operational which made Sector-137 Metro Station a more popular and happening place for the nearby residents as well as metro commuters.
- Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited(NMRC) is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, having its registered office at Block-III, 3rd Floor, Ganga Shopping Complex, Sector-29 Noida 201301.
- NMRC is a Joint Venture Company of Government of India (GoI) and Government of Uttar Pradesh (GoUP) established for the purpose of planning, building and establishing Mass transit and other urban transport and people mover systems of all types and disciplines.
- The NMRC has opened its corridor covering the length of 29.707KM between Noida & Greater Noida and is operational since 26th January, 2019. The stretch consists of 21 stations out of which 15 are in Noida and 6 in Greater Noida). NMRC has received “IGBC PLATINUM” rating for all 21 elevated stations of NMRC from IGBC Green Rating System.
Source: NMRC- Press Release | Image Credit: (representational) NMRC
Be the first to comment