On 08th August, 2022, NMRC crossed the ridership mark of 40 Thousand which is the highest till date.
- 40,295 passengers travelled on 09th August 2022, in aqualine. Second highest so far was 39,451 on 19.09.2019.
- NMRC is witnessing a stagnant upward trend from the past few months.
- Here are the details of average monthly average ridership in recent months:
- March 2022 – 23,266
- April 2022 – 26,162
- May, 2022 – 29089
- June 2022 – 30,366
- July 2022 – 32,202
- NMRC is taking various efforts to provide a better service to their commuters. Recently, NMRC has floated an EoI for providing last mile connectivity to the passenger whose last date for submission applications is 18.08.2022.
- The call for tenders for the FoB between Sector-51 (NMRC) and Sector-52 (DMRC) is expected to be launched soon.
Source: NMRC -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): NMRC