The Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. has re-invited online open e-tenders for the work Contract NGNC-01: Part Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct and 5 elevated stations viz Noida Sec -122, Noida Sec-123, Gr. Noida Sec-4, Ecotech-12, Gr. Noida Sec-2, (excluding Architectural finishing Works and PEB works of stations) from Chainage 0.00 m to Chainage 9605 m of Noida -Greater Noida Metro Rail Project.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 491.99 Crores
- Tender Security: INR 1.00 crores
- Completion period of the Work: 24 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 03.12.2020
- Tender submission start date: 28.11.2020
- Tender submission end date: 18.12.2020
- Date of opening of Tender online: 18.12.2020
Employer’s Requirements – Functional:
The objective of the contract is the design, construction completion, testing and commissioning of the permanent works by the Contractor (including without limitation, the design, construction and removal of the Temporary Works) and the rectification of defects appearing in Permanent Works in the manner and to the standards and within the time stipulated by the Contract. In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
- The design and performance of the Permanent Works shall comply with the specific core requirements contained in these Employer’s Requirements -Functional.
- The design of the Permanent Works shall be developed in accordance with these Employer’s Requirements – Functional, the Contractor’s Technical Proposals and the other requirements of the Contract.
- The Permanent Works shall be designed and constructed to the highest standards available using proven up-to-date good Engineering practices. The Specification shall in any case not specify standards which, in the Engineer’s opinion, are less than or inferior to those described in the Outline Design Specification (Design Criteria) and Outline Construction Specification (OCS) contained in the Tender Documents. Construction shall be carried out employing the procedures established by the Contractor in his Quality, Safety Health and Environmental management plans.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary approvals from the relevant Public/Government/Local/Statutory or any agencies in the design and construction of the works.
Scope of work:
Contract DC-01: Part Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct and 5 elevated stations viz Noida Sec -122, Noida Sec-123, Gr.Noida Sec-4, Ecotech-12,Gr.Noida Sec-2 , (excluding Architectural finishing Works and PEB works of stations) from Chainage 0.00 m to Chainage 9605 m of Noida -Greater Noida Metro Rail Project.
The total length of viaduct and stations portion is 9605.00 mt.
Scope Under Lump Sum Price:
- The scope of work in brief is given below but the scope includes all other requirements stipulated in various parts/volumes of the contract document including appendices and annexure thereto.
- Entire scope of work for Viaduct section, Viaduct in stations, emergency siding line, special spans (if any), as shown in General Arrangement Drawing/ General Alignment Drawing (GAD), all track supporting structural works of station area from substructure to super structure (pile , pile cap, pier, pier cap, U girder/track slab etc) considering the load requirements of station’s floors (Concourse, Track and PD’s) on central piers/track supporting piers, as shown in tender drawing shall be included in Lump Sum price (Schedule A of BOQ).
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website http://etender.up.nic.in.
Source: NMRC-Tender | Image credit (representational): NMRC