Share with your network
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. has invited online open e-Bids from interested Bidder/s to submit their proposals as per provisions for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (CAMC) for CCTV system in NMRC.
- Tender Reference Number: NMRC/TELECOM/2022/225
- Name of Work: Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (CAMC) for CCTV system in NMRC.
- Period of Contract: 24 Months
- EMD: INR 5.31 Lakhs
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 18th November, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 23rd December, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 25th November, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 18th November, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 23rd December, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 26th December, 2022
- Noida and Greater Noida are being developed as the satellite towns to New Delhi and more and more people from Delhi and other areas are shifting to these towns in search of fresh air, greenery and better infrastructure.
- There is a need to provide an efficient, reliable and comfortable transportation system for the population intending to settle in these towns and also the public coming to these areas for education, service and business.
- Noida Metro Rail Corporation is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) formed for planning and executing urban transport projects in Noida, Greater Noida regions. The Company desires to provide a world-class Public Transportation System with state-of-the-art technology.
- As such, the overarching criterion for setting up of the Company is to help create an efficient, safe, reliable, economical and affordable public transport system.
An elevated metro line between Noida and Greater Noida is already in operation.
- NMRC invites E-Bids for selection of Contractor for granting the Contract for CAMC for CCTV system in NMRC at NMRC Depot.
- In this regard, the Corporation now invites the interested Bidder/s to submit their proposals as per provisions of this Request for Proposal Document.
- NMRC will shortlist the Bidders on the basis of evaluation criteria mentioned in this RFP Document. On the basis of the minimum evaluation criteria, qualified Bidders will be shortlisted. Financial proposals of only qualified Bidders will be opened.
- The Successful Bidder shall provide the services as described in Section 2:Terms of Reference.
- The metro corridor is 29.7 km long and is known as Noida Greater Noida Metro Rail Corridor.
- It comprises 21 metro stations starting from Noida Sector 51 in Noida and ending up at Depot Station in Greater Noida.
- The term shall be up to Two (02) Years from contract signing, unless otherwise terminated by the Parties in accordance with the terms.
- CAMC contract will be awarded for Two (02) Years, which may be extended for another one (01) Years on mutual agreement after satisfactory performance.
Scope of Work:
- The contract of comprehensive contract covering Preventive and corrective maintenance of CCTV system and its peripherals in NMRC. The tenderer shall provide the services as per the details given below.
Repair/Replacement of defective parts:
- CAMC shall include the repair / replacement of defective parts. All the parts repaired/replaced must have equivalent or higher specification.Also, the consumables like keyboard, mouse, cabling and connectors etc. will be in the scope of contractor.
- The details of replacement such as serial number, part code/ number etc. should be provided to the competent authority and a log must be maintained .During this period the system must not work in degraded mode, therefore a standby arrangement is also mandatory in such cases.
- The bidder must maintain software available for NMRC use for call attending, tracking & spare repair/ replacement. The tool must be able to give reports to NMRC in pdf/ word/ excel formats.
- The contractor/firm has to ensure uninterrupted recording of all cameras of CCTV systems at Aqua Line, Depot and OCC of Noida Metro Rail Corporation.
- As CCTV recording is related to security matters of NMRC, therefore to ensure smooth recording in all the NVR proper health checks must be done routinely for all the NVRs, servers, switches, workstations, KVMs and Media Converters at Stations/Depot/OCC/BCC/SCR.
- If any anomaly found during these checks the same must be attended on priority basis so as to ensure smooth recording of CCTV Data. The record of the Health check must be maintained properly.
Uninterrupted central live feed:
- The contractor/firm has to ensure uninterrupted live feed of CCTV cameras at Stations/Depot/OCC to the Video wall in Security Control Room of NMRC at 3rd Floor in NMRC OCC Building.
- It includes time to time proper health checks and connectivity of the Video wall. It also includes the restoration of the system in case of breakdown or if any anomaly found during health checks.
- The record of the Health check must be maintained properly. Video wall comprises all its components (main and standby) and their connectivity with server and workstations with MMI.
- Uninterrupted live feed at Stations’ SCR, Stations’ Security Room, OCC, CSS and DCC The contractor/firm has to ensure uninterrupted live feed of CCTV cameras at Stations/Depot/OCC to MMI at Stations‟ SCR, Stations‟ Security Room, OCC, CSS and DCC.
- It includes time to time check proper health and connectivity along with KVMs of all above workstations. If any anomaly found during these health checks the same must be attended on priority basis. The record of health checks must be maintained properly.
Preventive Maintenance and Cleaning of all Hardware:
- The contractor/firm shall also be responsible for deployment of necessary staff for regular Preventive Maintenance which is Quarterly for external hardware cleaning and Half Yearly for Deep Hardware cleaning for all the equipment of CCTV System using suitable cleaning material and supportive equipment.
- Maintenance of the Video wall will be done annually. Preventive maintenance includes proper network cabling and tightening of any loose connections. A separate log book shall be maintained for preventive maintenance.
- CAMC for CCTV System in NMRC record and it should be verified and signed by the Duty Supervisor of NMRC. For details of Quarterly and Half Yearly Tasks, following tables may be referred.
- The Bidder‟s competence and capability is proposed to be established by the following parameters. The Bidder should meet all the criteria given in this section.
- Sole proprietorship, registered partnership firm (including LLP), public limited company or private limited company can submit the Bidder. The firms and the companies should be registered in India and offices should be in Delhi NCR.
- The Bidder should have a minimum experience of having satisfactorily and successfully completed similar works during last 7 (Seven) years period ending last day of month previous to the one in which the bids are invited should be either of the following:
- One similar completed work costing not less than the amount equal to Rs.4,24,80,000.00/- (Rupees Four Crore Twenty Four Lac Eighty Thousand only) or
- Two similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to Rs.2,65,50,000.00/-( Rupees Two Crore Sixty Five Lac Fifty Thousand only) or
- Three similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to Rs. 2,12,40,000.00/-(Rupees Two Crore Twelve Lac Forty Thousand only)
- Similar Works involving supply, installation, testing and commissioning/ Upgradation of CCTV system in Railways, Metro Railways, Airports and other Govt./PSU organisations.
- The Bidder should have minimum Average Annual Turnover from similar work of Rs.4,24,80,000.00 (Rupees Four Crore Twenty Four Lac Eighty Thousand only) in the last 5 (Five) Financial Years (2017-2018,2018-19,2019-20,2020-21,2021-22) preceding the Bid Due Date.
- Working capital/Net cash flow( Current asset minus current liabilities should be greater than Rs. 37,92,858.00 (Rs. Thirty Seven Lac Ninety Two Thousand Eight Hundred Fifty Eight only) in the last audited F.Y.
- Net worth should be greater than Rs. 53,10,000.00 (Rs. Fifty Three Lakh Ten Thousand Only) in the last audited F.Y.
- The Bidder should be registered with the Goods and Services Tax Authorities.
- The Bidder should not have been blacklisted/ banned/ declared ineligible for corrupt and fraudulent practices by the Government of India/ any State Government/ Government Agency and Supreme court and contracts have been terminated/ foreclosed by any company / department due to non- fulfilment of Contractual obligation in last 5 (five) financial years.
- Profit before tax should be positive in at least 2 (Two) years; out of the last 5 (Five) audited financial years.
- All bidders must submit an OEM authorization form (as per format given in Form 13) in the bid, without which the bid will be summarily rejected.
Tender documents can be downloaded from e-tendering website http://etender.up.nic.in
Source: NMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): NMRC
Be the first to comment