Share with your network
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. has invited online open e-Bids from interested Bidder/s to submit their proposals as per provisions for Supply and installation of heavy-duty racks in the workshop area of the Rolling Stock department at Greater Noida Depot.
- Tender Reference Number: NMRC/RS/CS/Racks/229R/252/2023
- Name of Work: Supply and installation of heavy-duty racks in the workshop area of the Rolling Stock department at Greater Noida Depot.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 15,04,028/-
- Period of Contract: 6 Months for Supply and Installation (24 Months Warranty)
- EMD: INR 30,080/-
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 14th March, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03rd April, 2023
- Pre-bid Meeting: 20th March, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 14th March, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 03rd April, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 05th April, 2023
- Execution of Supply and installation of heavy-duty racks in workshop area of Rolling Stock department at Greater Noida Depot. The Bidder is to carry out their self-assessment in respect of their capacity in terms of machinery and finance.
- Similarly the scope of work may also be reduced on account of poor performance and the contractor shall have no right for any claims due to reduction in scope of work.
- The works shall be done in accordance with Employer’s Requirements and the other requirements of the Contract.
- The supply and Installation Heavy-duty Racks work shall be executed to the highest standards available using proven up-to-date good Engineering practices.
Scope of Work:
- The scope of the Works, in addition to those specified in the General Specification, includes the followings:
- Design, manufacture, supply and installation of Heavy-duty Racks. The Scope shall include steel beams and all other associated Fittings required for installing of Heavy-duty Racks in the workshop.
- Preparation and supply of drawings, documents, samples, specimens & maintenance manuals as specified.
- Supply of resources, materials, tools and manpower for fabrication, delivery, installation and testing of the load bearing capacity to meet the intended requirement.
- Where necessary, confirm license applications and statutory submissions in accordance with Enactments up to the commencement of the Defects Liability Period.
- Provide parts catalogue-containing details of all items & suppliers as mentioned in technical specifications of RFP.
It is to be noted:
- The contractor shall plan & execute the work in such a way that the work proceeds smoothly to the satisfaction of engineers.
- The Contractor shall attend regular coordination meetings convened by the employer/engineer for interface and adhere to the decisions taken in the meeting.
- Access will be provided to the staff of the contractor appointed by the employer for carrying out their works and bringing materials and equipment at site. However, the security of materials and equipment brought at the site will be the responsibility of the Contractor.
- The Contractor shall take all necessary precautions to ensure safety of the staff, adjoining structures, materials & equipment and the work in progress as per the directions of engineer-in-charge.
- All incidental arrangements for safe transport of Material, machine, tools etc. shall be the responsibility of the contractor. All expenditure to be incurred in this connection shall be borne by the contractor.
Dimension and Loading Bearing Capacity of Racks:
|A||Heavy-duty Racks (Powder Coated)|
|1||2100mm ( H ) X 2100mm ( L ) X 600mm ( D ) – MAIN UNIT||Nos||12|
|4 Loading Level & Each Level Has 500 Kg Udl Load Capicity|
|2||2100MM ( H ) X 2100MM ( L ) X 600MM ( D ) – ADD ON UNIT||Nos||34|
|4 Loading Level & Each Level Has 500 Kg Udl Load Capicity|
|B||Wiremesh Work(Powder Coated)|
|1||Wiremesh Door with Locking Facility For each Rack||Nos||38|
|2||Wiremesh Covering for two sides of Racks (9 sets will consist 4 nos of racks(One Main Unit+ Three Add On unit) and 1 set will consist 2 racks(One Main Unit+ One Add On unit) and remaining 2 sets of 4 racks would be without wiremesh door and wiremesh covering.)||Sets||10|
|1||Pillar 50MM X 80MM||2mm||The raw materials procured from TATA steel / SAIL and are of superior Quality Cold/hot rolled coils confirming to relevant IS513/10743 or Equivalent grade.|
|2||Panel 150MM X 600 MM||1mm|
|3||Beam 50mm x 60mm||1.6|
Please refer annexure1 and 2 – for conceptual Design of Racks and Wire Mesh Door:
- Bidders may also visit NMRC sites located at Rolling Stock department in Depot of NMRC (Greater Noida) during office timings.
- Bidders are also required to submit comprehensive drawings and specification datasheets in line with technical specifications as per RFP with their bids.
- Racks are to be supplied and installed within 6 (Six) Months from the date of signing of contract. In case if delivery and installation is delayed, a penalty will be imposed at the rate of 0.5 percent of the contract value per week to a limit of 2.5 percent.
- Contract will be terminated after 5 weeks of delay from the last day of supply and installation period. In such an event, NMRC shall be titled to forfeit Bid Security or Security Deposit (interest free)/ Performance Bank Guarantee.
- The Bidder’s competence and capability is proposed to be established by the following parameters. The Bidder should meet all the criteria given in this section.
- The Bidder should be Sole proprietorship/registered partnership firm/ public limited company/private limited company. The firm and the companies should be registered in India.
- The Bidder should have successfully completed in India during last 7 (Seven) years period ending last day of month previous to the one as given below:
- One order of similar nature of value not less than Rs. 12,03,000/-(Rupees Twelve lakh Three thousand only) or
- Two orders of similar nature of value not less than Rs. 7,52,000/-(Rupees Seven lakh Fifty Two thousand only) each or
- Three orders of similar nature of value not less than Rs. 6,01,000/-(Rupees Six lakh One Thousand only) each
Definition of Similar Work:
- Experience in Supply and Installation of Heavy-duty racks /Storage in Stores/warehousing facilities at Railways/Metros/Airports/Bus Depots/Office Premises/shopping malls/ Hospitals/ Hotels/Institutes utilizing similar work. Bidders can submit the credential of OEM along with MAF (Manufacturer Authorization letter) for participation in this particular tender.
- The Bidder should have a minimum average annual turnover of Rs. 15,04,028.00 (Rs. Fifteen Lakh Four Thousand Twenty Eight and Paisa zero only) in the last 3 (three) Audited Financial Years (2019-20, 2020-21,2021-22) preceding the Bid Due Date.
- The Bidder should not have been blacklisted/ banned/ declared ineligible for corrupt and fraudulent practices by the Government of India/ any State Government/ Government Agency and any court of law and contracts have been terminated/ foreclosed by any company / department due to non- fulfilment of Contractual obligation in last 5 (five) financial years.
- The Bidder should be registered with the Goods and Services Tax Authority.
- The Profit before tax (PBT) of bidder during any of the financial year should be positive during immediately preceding 3 audited financial years.
Tender documents can be downloaded from e-tendering website http://etender.up.nic.in
Source: NMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): NMRC
Be the first to comment