The Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer /Const./Northern Railway, Moradabad, for and on behalf of the President of India has invited open e-tender for the following work:
- Tender Reference Number: 17-Elect/C/TRD/MB/130-R Dt: 12/02/2021
- Location: Moradabad
- Name of work: Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 kV AC single phase OHE for the electrification along with Civil Engineering work of Sidings over Moradabad Division.
- Tender Value: INR 42156902
- EMD: INR 360800
- Completion period: 9 Months
- Document Download Start Date: 23-02-2021
- Document Download End Date: 09-03-2021
- Tender Submission Start Date: 23-02-2021
- Tender Submission End Date: 09-03-2021
- Tender Bid Open Date: 09-03-2021
Technical Eligibility Criteria:
- The tenderer must have successfully completed any of the following (by any Government organizations)during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month previous to the one in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of advertised value of the tender.
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of the tender.
- One similar work each costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of advertised value of the tender.
- In case of tenders for composite works (e.g. works involving more than one distinct component, such as Civil Engineering works, S&T works, Electrical works, OHE works etc. and in the case of major bridges – substructure, superstructure etc.), tenderer must have successfully completed any of the following during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month previous to the one in which tender is invited
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of advertised value of each component of tender, or
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of each component of tender, or
- One similar work each costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of advertised value of each component of tender.
- Separate completed works of minimum required values for each component shall also be considered for fulfillment of technical eligibility criteria.
- In such cases, what constitutes a component in a composite work shall be clearly pre-defined with estimated tender cost of it, as part of the tender documents without any ambiguity. Any work or set of works shall be considered to be a separate component, only when the cost of the component is more than INR 2 crore each.
- To evaluate the technical eligibility of tenderers, only components of work as stipulated in tender documents for evaluation of technical eligibility, shall be considered. The scope of work covered in other remaining components shall be either executed by tenderer himself if he has work experience as mentioned in clause 2.3.3(a) (ii) or through subcontractor fulfilling the requirements as per clause 2.3.3 or jointly i.e., partly himself and remaining through subcontractor, with prior approval of Chief Engineer in writing.
- Among the components of composite tender stipulated for evaluation of technical eligibility, tenderer can execute one or more specified components by engaging sub-contractor. The major component of work has to be mandatorily executed by the tenderer and others can be executed by the tenderer himself or by engaging sub-contractor. The components which are permitted to be executed by sub-contractor will be further classified in the tender document into those which will be considered towards technical eligibility and the remaining which will not be considered towards technical eligibility. For the major component which is to be mandatorily executed by the tenderer, the technical eligibility shall be assessed as per clause 2.3.2 (A) (v) (b) (i) of the tender document. In case of tenderer is JV, the Technical eligibility for the component proposed to be executed by the tenderer shall be fulfilled as per clause 2.3.2 (A) (xii) and Annexure-K. The technical eligibility for such stipulated components of work for which engagement of sub-contractor is permitted shall
- be evaluated as per clause 2.3.3 (a) (ii) of the tender document whether it is executed by tenderer or sub-contractor.
- Note:- Total value of the work to be assigned to sub-contractor (s) shall not be more than 50% of total contract value.
- If the tenderer proposes to execute one or more of such specified components which are to be considered towards technical eligibility through sub-contractor, the tenderer is required to submit the following documents alongwith the tender in support of such sub-contractors:
- The documents of sub-contractor regarding constitution of firm / company / Registered Trust / Registered Society / LLP / HUF, etc (as applicable) at the time of tendering as per requirement of Clause 2.4 (Constitution of Firm) of “Special Tender conditions and instruction to tenderer(s)”.
- A formal Agreement duly notarized, legally enforceable in the Court of Law, between tenderer and sub-contractor for the component (s) of work proposed to be executed by the sub-contractor.
- A certificate that Sub-Contractor(s) are not blacklisted or debarred by Railways or any other Ministry / Department of the Govt. of India from participation in tenders/contract on the date of opening of bids either in their individual capacity or as a member of the JV in which they were/are members.
Source: Northern Railway-Press Release | Image Credit: Northern Railway