Officials from rail & metro industry across India are invited at Rail & Metro Technology Conclave 2019, to discuss topics related to – latest opportunities in Indian industry, Make in India, Latest technology in Railways and Metro, Product manufacturing and Supply of components etc.
The event will take place on 25 and 26 June 2019 at Hotel Le Méridien New Delhi, India.
More than 500 top of line Railway Decision Makers, Rolling Stock Manufacturers and Suppliers, Builders and Contractors, Leading Industrialists/Service Providers from Railways, Railway Experts / Professionals and Advisers, Buyers & Sellers from both the Private and Government Sector will be attending the Event.
.The event provides the perfect platform for rail suppliers and professionals to meet, build contacts and do meaningful business within a friendly and engaging environment.
The event is organised to bring industry leadership together with government and consultants to address current issues in the railway industry and future innovations and technology that can be introduced in the industry.
- The event brought together senior government officials, private sector players from India and concerned stakeholders to enable result-oriented brainstorming, insights & industry trends during the interactive sessions.
- The event will highlight the opportunities in Indian Rail & Metro sector and enhancing cooperation in transformation of the sector.
- The objective of the event is to bring together the Senior Railway Decision Makers, Companies and Associates to discuss the opportunities, challenges and future innovations in the rail and metro sector .
- The proposed RAIL & METRO TECHNOLOGY CONCLAVE 2019 is an ideal platform for industry, consulting agencies and other expert groups for sharing the knowledge, identifying the need of advance technology and design in Indian railways.
- It will discuss emerging and latest technologies available worldwide and emerging technologies in Public Transport.
- The event presents opportunities to discuss current research, new concepts and ideas to establish opportunities for future collaborations in all aspects of rail sector in India.
Themes & Parallel Sessions at the Conclave :
Make in India
Innovation , Vendor Development In Railways
Components for Trainsets
Components of New Trainsets , Import Substitution of Components , Exporting Components to other countries , Fabrication Items for – RRTS , Train 18, Train 20 & LHB.
Infrastructure in Metro and Railways
Civil Work – Best Practices , Station Redevelopment , Electrification ,BIM Utilization , PPP in Projects
Signalling and Telecommunication
ETCS L2 Technology Advantages , Advantages of TCAS Components and Technology , Uses of Signalling for Safety , Signalling in Metro Projects , Manufacturing Signalling Components in India
New Material in Railways
Materials for Interiors Coaches , Lifecyle Management of Materials , Advantages of Aluminium , Advantages of Stainless Steel , Advantages of Composites
Information Technology in Railways
Infra Monitoring , Predictive Maintenance , Asset Lifecycle Management , Cyber Security , IOT In Railways
Machinery in Metro and Railways
Track Machinery , Tunneling Machinery , Construction Machinery , Laser Cutting Machinery and Industrial Automation
Track Maintenance , Rolling Stock Manufacturing , Refurbishment , Electrification , Electric Loco Development
To participate at the event please visit at website: conclave.railanalysis.com
Book your Stall now: Click Here
To Speak At the Event: Click Here
Should you require any further information/ clarification, contact us: +919811979598 / +919811979599
About Rail Analysis India:
Rail Analysis is the most Prominent Media on Railways , HSR and Metro Rail Development in India covering projects such as All Metro , HSR , Semi HSR , Ultra HSR and Traditional Rail Projects in India.
We continue to be focused on the promotion of the Railways Industry Development in India and its Future Growth towards modernization of the Railways.
Our Magazine is sent to Indian and Global Railway Professionals & Major marketing platform, distributed to the decision makers of the Railways Industry in India.
It provides the latest news and updates on Indian projects for International companies to connect with each other and collaborate for projects in India along with information and analysis on railway projects in India.
Check Out Latest Edition at www.railanalysis.in