Share with your network
Shri Aruneesh Chawla, Managing Director of Patna Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. and Additional Chief Secretary, Urban Development and Housing Department inspected the ongoing work of underground Patna Metro Project at Moinul Haq Stadium.
- Managing Director of Patna Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. and Additional Chief Secretary, Urban Development and Housing Department, Shri Aruneesh Chawla, IAS inspected the ongoing work of underground Patna Metro Project being commissioned by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), at Moinul Haq Stadium. He assessed the progress of work on the Tunnel Boring Machine at Moinul Haq Stadium.
- It may be noted that the first of the four Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) “Mahaveer” was lowered at Moin Ul Haq in the tunnel shaft from where the tunnel work will start for the underground metro station.
- The Project Director, DMRC Shri Ajay Kumar updated and briefed Shri Chawla on the progress of the Patna Metro Construction work.
- In addition to the ongoing construction and progress of the underground Metro Station at Moinul Haq Stadium, he also enquired about the future work execution plan and the progress of work on other sites. He also directed the officials to expedite the construction work of the metro.
- Managing Director of BUIDCO, IAS Shri Dharmendra Singh and Addition Secretary of Urban Development and Housing Department, Shri Sunil Kumar Yadav, IAS and Senior Officials of DMRC were also present during the inspection.
Source: Patna Metro- Press Release | Images Credit: Patna Metro
Be the first to comment