Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited open e-tender for the work Contract Package PE-03- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning (Including Integrated Testing and Commissioning) of 25KV Overhead Equipment (OHE) System, Switching Posts, 33KV Ring mains, Auxiliary Sub stations for Elevated Sections and SCADA System for Underground and Elevated sections for Corridor 1 & 2 and ISBT Depot of Patna Metro Rail Project.”
- Tender Reference Number: PE-03
- Approximate cost of work: INR 144.65 Crore
- Completion period: 36 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 02-Sep-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 05-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 02-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 03-Sep-2021
The following items of work are within the Scope of this Tender:
- Supply and erection of 25 kV Traction Overhead Equipment for Elevated Lines and ‘At-grade’, lines (including Depots), and Switching Stations.
- Supply and Erection of 25 kV cables.
- Supply and Erection of Return Current cables.
- Supply and Erection of 33 kV Insulated cables in viaduct, in ground and at other places as detailed in subsequent paragraphs.
- Supply and Erection of 33 kV / 415 V Auxiliary Transformers and associated Switchgear and Equipment in all ASS’s, in Elevated Stations.
- Modification works, as required, at the relevant already erected installations.
- Supply and Erection of SCADA System of both elevated and underground sections, including equipment’s at OCC and at ‘Controlled Stations’ (RTU), including RTU’s for Switching Stations.
- Modification works, if required, at already erected installations.
- Civil works along the line and at Switching stations.
- All Testing, integrated testing, and Commissioning of all erected equipment.
- It also include the study of level of harmful gases and to provide conformal coating not less than 3C2 category against protection from all harmful gases and 3C3 category for H2S,N2O,SO2 and Mixed gases as per IEC60721-3-3 on all electronic cards used in IEDs, Relays, Breakers/BMs, Invertors, Battery Chargers/DCDB, PLC, ,UPS and AVRs to provide protection against failure of cards due to environment conditions.
- A certificate to this effect shall be submitted before delivery of material. All applicable Cards must have also tested for Environmental Tests as per IEC 60571 and shall be done in accordance to IEC IEC 60068. Details of test are mentioned below:
- Dry Heat Test
- Low Temperature Test (in case applicable for Patna ambient temperature range)
- Change of Temperature Test
- Damp Heat Test
- Driving Rain Test
- The prior approval for specifications and makes of all components and subcomponents like relay, cards, capacitors etc. of the equipment shall be obtained from the Employer.The contractors shall submit details of configuration in the card, block diagram of the cards and waveform signature for each electronic card used in the equipment along with O&M documentation.
Corridors Covered by this Tender:
This Tender covers the relevant works in the following Corridors.
- Danapur to Khemni Chak (Corridor-1)
- Patna station to New ISBT(Corridor-2)
- New ISBT Depot
The tender documents describing the Scope of Work and Terms and Conditions for the Contract are available on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.