Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited limited tender from the technically qualified bidders under the tender PEUD-01/PEUD-02 (As Applicable) floated by DMRC for Patna Metro for the work Contract Package PEUD-02R “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning for Modification / Shifting of 33kV, 11 kV & LT Electrical Utilities of SBPDCL & Danapur Cantt and Dismantling / Relocation of High Mast & Street Lights of Cantonment Board & Nagar Parishad Danapur Nizamat, PMC & NHAI infringing from Danapur to Patliputra Ramp Section and Khemnichak to Mithapur Ramp Section to Corridor-1 of Patna Metro.”
- Approximate cost of work: INR 13.17 Crore
- Completion period of the Work: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21-Oct-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 09-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 04-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 09-Nov-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 10-Nov-2021
- The contractor shall have to shift / modify 33kV, 11kV& LT Overhead lines infringing the proposed Metro Corridor into underground cables installing and connecting with the continuing overhead line by making double-pole / four-pole structures using PCC poles as per directions of the Engineer. This shall also include the crossing of road/ via-duct etc. as and when necessary.
- The existing underground cables of 33kV, 11kV & LT which are infringing the proposed Metro corridor are required to be re-routed by laying new cables of required length and connecting with existing cables at suitable locations by making straight through joints as per directions of the Engineer.
- The contractor is also required to shift various equipment viz. Transformers, RMUs, Circuit Breakers, Feeder pillars etc. along with associated accessories fouling the Metro Corridor to suitable locations as per directions of the Engineer.
- Further, the Street Lights & High Mast Lights hindering the construction of Metro corridors are also required to be dismantled / relocated to suitable locations as per directions of the Engineer.
- Any equipment or work which have not been specifically mentioned in this specification but are necessary for successful completion of work and operation of the line shall be deemed to be included in this scope of work.
Scope of Work:
This contract is for the work as“Contract PEUD-02R:Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning for Modification / Shifting of 33kV, 11 kV & LT Electrical Utilities of SBPDCL & Danapur Cantt and Dismantling / Relocation of High Mast & Street Lights of Cantonment Board & Nagar Parishad Danapur Nizamat, PMC & NHAI infringing from Danapur to Patliputra Ramp Section and Khemnichak to Mithapur Ramp Section to Corridor-1 ofPatna Metro.”
Scope of work shall include Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, and Dismantling but not limited to the following:-
- Supply of Materials, equipment, components etc. and keeping them safe & secure until used at site.
- Installation by engaging the required manpower, supervisors along with machinery, T&P, consumables etc.
- Testing & Commissioning of the installation including arrangement of testing equipment Dismantling of the existing overhead utilities including associated structures, hardware fittings etc. rendered useless after successfully commissioning of the modified system and storing it properly for accounting of quantities.
- Preparation of Route Drawings, Asset List and Handing Over of the modified system to the concerned utility owning agency.
- Defect liability after completion of work for a period of 12 months as specified in Special Conditions of the contract.
- Providing insurance coverage to the work, plants & equipment, workmen and third party etc.
- Liaisoning with various agencies viz. SBPDCL, BSPTCL, PWD, BSNL, Patna Municipal Corporation, NHAI, Telecom Companies, Gas Utility Companies, Irrigation & Flood Control, Patna Jal Board, Road Construction Department, Traffic Dept., Electrical Inspector to Govt of India, other contractors of DMRC etc.
- Earthing system.
- Supply, fabrication and fixing of mild steel material like channel, angles, flats, cross arm, clamps, hardware, nut-bolts etc. as required.
- And other associated work, as required at site.
Scope of work shall also include, but not limited to the following:-
- Preparation & submission of all route drawings, as built drawings and test report, inspection report, etc.
- Obtaining the clearance of Electrical Inspector to Govt. and other clearances as
- Road cutting permission, traffic diversion permission as required. Although, actual road restoration charges if any, shall be paid by DMRC on submission of documentary proof.
- De-mobilization, clearing of all temporary works after completion of work.
- Providing barricades for protection of work, deployment of traffic marshals, watch & ward for safe custody of material & work site and traffic diversion works, as required.
- Restoration of the space / land excavated for the work and other concerned purposes to the original position within stipulated time span.
- Any other items required for completion of the work in all respects at site under this Contract shall be carried out by the contractor in accordance with the provisions of the Contract.
- Ensuring proper safety of installation during and after execution of work at site.
- Contractor shall provide Defects Liability for the commissioned system and provide competent & skilled personnel and maintain adequate stock of spares free of cost so as to promptly fulfil his obligations during the Defects Liability Period.
- The Contractor may also be asked to carry out shifting, modification / augmentation work, any other place of Patna MRTS Project if required.
The tender documents describing the Scope ofWork and Terms and Conditions for the Contract are available on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MPMRCL