IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s PS Digitech-Hr (India) Private Limited for Providing consultancy services for progress Monitoring and presenting through Primavera EPPM based progress scheduler and providing a cloud- based for document controlling and storage for New BG Electrified Double Railway line over South East Central Railway between Gevra (Km 0) to Pendra (Km 135) in the State of Chhattisgarh.
- Tender No.: IRCON/2060/CGRP/e-TENDER/21-22/GEVRA-PENDRA/BSP-48
- Awarded Value: INR 29.73 Lakh
- Completion Period: 24 months
In June this year, the IRCON invited tenders for Tender No.: IRCON/2060/CGRP/e-TENDER/21-22/GEVRA-PENDRA/BSP-48.
About the Project:
- The project execution agreement (PEA) has been signed between CEWRL & IRCON is executing the construction works of new BG Electrified Double Railway line for East West Rail Corridor between Gevra Road to Pendra Road via Dipka, Katghora, Sendurgarh, Pasan with approximate length 135Km.
- East West Corridor also includes a single line between Urga to Kusmunda of 11.51 Km and connectivity of Approximate 35 Km length.
- IRCON intends to engage an experienced and resourceful agency who can carry out Providing consultancy services for progress Monitoring and presenting through Primavera EPPM based progress scheduler and providing a cloud- based for document controlling and storage for New BG Electrified Double Railway line over South East Central Railway between Gevra (Km 0) to Pendra (Km 135) in the State of Chhattisgarh.
Scope of work:
The scope of work is broadly described as “Providing consultancy services for progress Monitoring and presenting through Primavera EPPM based progress scheduler and providing a cloud- based for document controlling and storage for New BG Electrified Double Railway line over South East Central Railway between Gevra (Km 0) to Pendra (Km 135) in the State of Chhattisgarh”.
Scope of works is as indicated below but not limited to:
- Preparation of scheduling, monitoring and updating of Master schedule in PRIMAVERA P6 EPPM up to L4/L5/L6 for the project implementation on a daily basis, based on the define of respective procurement activities at owner’s end as well as supply of equipment and site execution based on contract.
- Time to time intimation to the owner regarding the status of the project progress on the timeline covering all afore-mentioned aspects.
- Incorporate and intimate, the input received from the concerned agencies on agreed frequency in master control schedule.
- Deviations from the schedules shall be monitored and controlled. Based on the priorities of deviation escalation shall be controlled.
- Compliance reports and advance warnings shall be ensured and intimated to us on priority basis.
- Based on priority tasks, management interventions shall be ensured.
- Preparation of Weekly Progress Report, Monthly progress report etc., along with probable anticipated schedule ahead of 60 days to 120days.
- Reporting shall be monitored by periodic meetings as decided by the management.
- Resource addition in the approved plan and predetermining variability of resources in the look ahead schedule using what-if analysis.
- Provide a cloud-based platform for document storage and controlling.
- Providing status of Project’s schedule on the timeline.
- Update schedule on weekly basis.
- Concurrent delay analysis of the schedule impacting deviation of works under obligations of separate stakeholders.
- Earned value analysis of the project for cash flow management.
- Find out deviations in schedules. Decide priorities of deviations to escalate to various levels.
- Preparation of recovery plan against Baseline schedule.
- Working of requirements of resources & Resource Analysis.
- Ensure priority compliance and advance warnings
- Ensure management intervention on priority tasks.
- Preparation of daily reports, participating in daily meetings, and preparing action points.
- Preparation of weekly reports, Look Ahead schedule and/or presentations.
- Reporting shall be by periodic management meetings.
About PS Digitech-Hr (India) Private Limited:
- PS Digitech is a very young and highly dynamic Project Management & Engineering Services Company.
- It is managed by a group of highly trained project management professionals with multidisciplinary skills and a wide spectrum of experience.
- The company is headquartered in Kolkata, India.
- The journey started in 2007, Sudeshna Banerjee and Prosenjit Dutta joined hands to give shape to an idea of creating a venture to offer specialized training in Engineering and Project Management.
- By the end of 2008, they evolved into Project Management and Engineering Consultancy.
- Over a short period of operations, they successfully completed projects in sectors like Cement, Power, Iron & Steel and also Residential & Commercial Buildings.
- PS Digitech in 2011, grew in its size and services and became a Private Limited company.
- Over 2 decades we have worked for almost all possible ranges of projects.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON-Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): MoR