Share with your network
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has invited tenders for Licensing of co-branding rights of select seven (7) Metro stations of Reach-01 & Reach-02 of Pune Metro rail project for a period of 05 years.
- Tender Reference Number: P1PD-09/2022
- Name of Work: Licensing of co-branding rights of select seven (7) Metro stations of Reach-01 & Reach-02 of Pune Metro rail project for a period of 05 years.
- License Period: 05 Years
- Document Download Start Date: 12th August, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 12th September, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting Date: 19th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 12th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th September, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 12th September, 2022
- Tender Reference Number: P1 Misc-28/2022
- Name of Work: Design of graphics, fabrication, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of signage of 4 stations viz. Dapodi, Bopodi, Khadki & Range Hill of Reach 01 and 4 stations viz. Deccan Gymkhana, Sambhaji Park, PMC & Civil Court elevated of Reach 02 of Pune Metro rail project.
- EMD: INR 3,94,156 Lakh
- Completion Period: 04 Months
- Document Download Start Date: 26th July, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 17th August, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting Date: 04th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 17th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 17th August, 2022
About Pune Metro Rail Project:
- Pune Metro Rail Project was sanctioned by GoI & GoM in December 2016 and the foundation stone was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 24th December 2016. The project work commenced on 3rd May 2017.
- Pune Metro Rail Project consists of two corridors, North- South Corridor (Purple line) and East-West Corridor (Aqua line) with a total length of 33.2 km and 30 stations. The length of the elevated section is 27.2 km and length of the underground section is 6 km.
- There are 2 maintenance depots, one each at Range Hills and Vanaz. Once fully operational, its services will be run with 34 metro trains in three car train configurations.
- North-South Corridor from PCMC to Swargate (Purple Line): This Corridor passes through the industrial area of Pimpri-Chinchwad and further into old Peth areas of Pune city. The Length of this corridor is 17.5 km with 14 stations. Due to extremely congested Shivaji Nagar and Old Peth areas with very narrow roads in most of the areas, the 6 Km section from Range Hills to Swargate is underground.
- East-West Corridor from Vanaz to Ramwadi (Aqua Line): This fully elevated Corridor starts from Vanaz Depot in the east and passes through the densely populated residential areas of Pune city. There are a total 16 nos. of Metro Stations and the total length of this corridor is 15.7 Kms. This Corridor also has a double decker flyover length 600 mts between Nal Stop and Abhinav chowk which is being constructed for Pune Municipal Corporation on deposit basis to deviate traffic congestion between important junctions at Nal Stop and Abhinav chowk.
- Depots: Pune Metro has two maintenance depots for upkeep of trains. The depot on NS corridor at Range Hills is named as Range Hills Car Depot and the depot on EW corridor at Vanaz is named as Hill View Park Car Depot.
Sale of document, e-payment procedure, submission and other details are available on MAHA-Metro (Nagpur) E- tender portal under section in e- tenders. https://mahametrorail.etenders.in
Source: Maha Metro -Tender | Image Credit (representational): Pune Metro
Be the first to comment