The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has issued Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s QMS India Limited for the work Implementation of ISO Standards-ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015 and ISO 45001-2018 on Line-7, Line-8 and Line- 9.
- Tender Ref No.: DMRC/Env/ISO/342/2021
- Awarded Value: INR 8.36 Lakh
- Work Completion Period (in days): 1095
About Line 7:
- The 59 km long Majlis Park -Shiv Vihar corridor (Line 7) of Phase-3, is known as the Pink Line.
- Length 58.596 km out of which 39.479 km is Elevated and 19.117 km is Underground.
- Total 38 stations out of which 26 are Elevated and 12 are Underground.
About Line 8:
- Line 8 is known as Magenta Line and is a part of Delhi Metro Phase 3 from Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden (36.28 kms).
- Number of Stations: 25, Elevated stations: 10, Underground stations: 15
About Line 9:
- The 4.295 kilometre long Dwarka – Najafgarh Metro corridor is known as Line 9 or Grey Line.
- This section comprises of three stations – Dwarka, Nangli and Najafgarh, out of which Dwarka and Nangli are elevated stations while Najafgarh is underground.
About Delhi Metro:
- Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 389 Km with 285 stations.
- The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh in Haryana.
- With the opening of the Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar and Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden Sections, new age trains equipped with the Unattended Train Operation (UTO) technology have been introduced.
- These trains operate with the Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) signaling technology which facilitates movement of trains in very short frequencies.
- This network also includes the NOIDA – Greater NOIDA Aqua Line.
- The Aqua Line has been constructed by DMRC on behalf of the NOIDA Metro Rail Corporation and is also being operated by DMRC currently.
- In addition, the 11.6 kilometre long Rapid Metro also connects with the Delhi Metro network at Sikanderpur station of Yellow Line.
- The Rapid Metro provides connectivity within the satellite city of Gurugram.
About QMS India Limited:
- QMSIL is a premier multi-disciplinary consulting organization established in 1998 as M/s Quality Management Services with an Objective to provide Comprehensive Professional Consultancy Services in the field of Quality, Safety, Environment/ Sustainability, Occupational Health, Lean, Risk Assessment, P&ID, SIA, GIS Mapping, Social, Forestry, etc.
- QMSIL has successfully executed more than 2500 Consulting, Audit, Training and Testing & Inspection projects across a broad spectrum of industries and organizations across the country.
- QMSIL provides consultancy for various ISO Standards and Protocols such as for ISO/TS 22163, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 10002, ISO 31000, ISO 26001, SA 8000, IATF 16949, ISO29001, ISO17025, NABL, British 5 Star, Lean & Six Sigma, ISO 37001 etc.
Source: DMRC-Tender update