RailTel Corporation of India has invited tenders for Provision of supply, installation, testing and commissioning in connection with Electronic interlocking for Upgradation & replacement of lever frames with Electronic interlocking at four stations viz. Malsian Shahkot, Nakodar, Nurmahal and Bilga in LNK-PHR section of Firozpur division on Northern Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: RCIL-Sig-LNK-PHR-OT-1-02
- Name of Work: Provision of supply, installation, testing and commissioning in connection with Electronic interlocking for Upgradation & replacement of lever frames with Electronic interlocking at four stations viz. Malsian Shahkot, Nakodar, Nurmahal and Bilga in LNK-PHR section of Firozpur division on Northern Railway.
- Advertised Value: INR 19,59,60,821.68 Crore
- EMD: INR 20 Lakh
- Completion Period: 09 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 04th August, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 05th September, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 22nd August,2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 05th September, 2022
Scope of Work:
- Design, Manufacture & Supply of Electronic Interlocking (EI) system (with Centralised arrangement) for way side stations as per approved Signal Interlocking Plan in “Hot Standby Architecture.
- EI system shall be provided to operate Dual VDU (55 inches LED) Control Terminal as per RDSO Specification No. RDSO/SPN/192/2019 Ver2.0 with latest amendment, as per special condition of contract and technical specifications including all relevant and latest RDSO Technical Advisory Note etc. and from RDSO approved source only for the stations mentioned in the scope of work. It mainly consist of Microprocessor Equipment’s, Interface Equipment, EI Vendor specific interfacing Relays, In-built event logger, In-built power supply Equipment’s.
- Racks (EI rack). Indoor cables, Wires, Fuses, Fixtures, Mounting arrangement along with all accessories required to make complete EI system functional. Design of indoor EI system should be compatible as per outdoor interlocking requirement based on Signal Interlocking Plan(SIP) and selection table of Station/Yard.
- This item also includes supply of following:
- Supply of documents/manuals for EI system as per RDSO/SPN/192/2019 Ver 2.0 with latest amendment.
- Supply and provision of protective devices like surge and lightning protection devices compatible to RE standard as recommended by OEM/RDSO.(Inspection by RDSO).
- Supply of the following essential spares to the extent of 10% of the quantities installed (Subject to minimum 1 No Standard procedure of rounding off will be followed for assessing the actual quantity) as per RDSO specification and Technical Advisory Note(latest): (Inspection by RDSO):
- Each type of Input/output cards,
- Each type of vendor specific relays,
- DC-DC converter of all voltages,
- Switches, connectors, fuses, couplers.
- Breakup of spares along with unit cost to be submitted by the renderer in financial bid. Break up of spare without unit cost to be submitted in technical bid also.
- Supply fixing and wiring of Fuse Auto Changeover System (FACS main system) as per RDSO/SPN/209/ 2012 Rev. 2.0 with latest amendments. One automatic changeover unit comprises 32 nos of external Non Deteriorating Type or ‘G’ type fuses of various Ampere Rating, working voltage- 24 VDC which are in signalling circuits.
- System shall have 8 cards with monitoring arrangement of 4 fuses in one card. Installation, wiring, Testing and commissioning of Fuse Alarm System, it consists of fixing of modules of fuse alarm system on existing relay rack, wiring from existing fuses to modules, soldering, lacing etc. working to be executed without affecting the functioning of the existing Circuits/Gears and the work shall be supplied by the contractor. Inspection by- RDSO for supply portion.(Inspection by RDSO). 1 Number = 1 per Module.
- It includes supply of all the material which is required to make a complete EI system to be functional and as recommended by RDSO in RDSO Specification no. RDSO/SPN/192/2019 Ver 2.0 with latest amendments.
- The technical requirements are attached in technical specification. Supply of RDSO approved types of Relays are covered separately.
- In case of requirement of vendor specific relays for EI system being supplied, the same shall be supplied by the tenderer and cost required for such relays shall be included in the cost of the EI system under this item and number and type of such relays shall be indicated separately.
- The EI system shall be normally suitable for 3/4 line expandable up to 20% of no. of signalling gears without any added cost and further +ve variation above 20% in signalling gears from the given tentative SIP, it will be compensated above 20%, the cost of peripherals thus increased shall be paid as per break up submitted by tenderer at the time bidding.
- No extra cost for such variance in design & drawing if any shall be acceptable till PAC. System must be compatible with working in the RE area.
- For Technical requirements refer technical specification, RDSO technical notes and Northern Railway Circulars.
- Contractor has to arrange a simulator/Simulation testing panel for testing and commissioning by selection table and square sheet for each Signalling function.
- Installation, wiring, testing and commissioning of the EI system will be done by OEM.
- All the guidelines/directives issued by RDSO and Northern Railway from time to time shall be followed.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://www.ireps.gov.in
Source: RailTel -Tender | Image Credit (representational): RailTel