Share with your network
Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has invited tender for Manufacture and Supply of Fully Assembled FIAT Bogie with Air springs in secondary suspension.
- Document Download Start Date : 22-04-2021
- Document Download End Date: 13-05-2021
- Tender Submission Start Date: 22-04-2021
- Tender Submission End Date: 13-05-2021
- Tender Bid Open Date: 13-05-2021
Scope of supply:
- Fully assembled FIAT Bogie complete with documentation specified in clause 13.1 shall be supplied in all respect conforming to drawings and specifications mentioned in tender/purchase. order. However latest drawings and specifications are to be followed.
- Wheel set assembly consisting of Axle, Wheel discs, Brake discs, Cartridge tapered roller bearings and Phonic wheel will be free supply from RCF, Kapurthala or purchaser.
- Brake calipers unit including actuator and brake pads will be supplied by RCF, Kapurthala/ purchaser as free supply items.
Certification & other requirements:
- The tenderer shall submit clause wise compliance to this specification.
- The tenderer shall have valid latest ISO 9001 certification.
- It is desirable that the tenderer is accredited with an ISO-3834 certificate.
- Successful tenderers shall have to follow and ensure IRIS guidelines (ISO/TS 22163-2017).
- The tenderer shall provide a list of M&P and past performance documents.
- Evidence for the above shall be submitted along with a tender document.
- For RCFs orders, approvals to be taken from Chief Design Engineer (CDE)/RCF whereas for other Rly. orders approvals to be taken from respective purchasers.
- Minor modifications in the assembly have to be done if required by Design/RCF.
Infrastructural facility at manufacturer’s premises in working order 4.1 Key M&P Requirements:-
- High definition (HD) plasma or LASER profile cutting machine with cutting capacity upto thickness of 12mm.
- CNC press brake of capacity 400 T with back gauging for accurate bending of bogie side frame bottom and top plate.
- Programmable Robotic welding machine and manipulator.
- Furnace with temperature controllers for stress relieving of bogie frame members of FIAT bogie.
- For machining of bogie frame: Minimum 5-Axis CNC Machining center with probing facility with (for reference and inspection) minimum bed size 3 m x 4 m suitable for machining of bogie frame in single setting keeping the bogie frame in the horizontal position. Machine shall have 3-Axis movement of X, Y, Z axis & two rotational movements of milling head for drilling and facing with minimum in range off 96° with least count of 2°. The minimum movement of tool head shall be 1.2 m.
- Minimum 5-Axis CNC Machining center with probing facility (for reference and inspection), minimum bed size 2.5 m x 4 m suitable for machining of bogie frame in single setting keeping the bogie frame in the vertical position. Machine should have 3-Axis movement of X, Y, Z axis & two rotational movements of milling head for drilling and facing in range oft 96° with least count of 2°.
- The minimum horizontal movement of tool head shall be 1.2 m & vertical movement of tool head or table 2.9 m.
- Shot blasting plant of suitable size to accommodate bogie frame & bolster with hanger type or monorail type conveyor.
- Painting facility/painting booth with hanger type or monorail type conveyor 4.1.8 EOT crane of minimum 10 T capacity.
- CMM or Vernier caliper size 2.6 m with dial gauge accuracy 0.01 mm or Portable FaroArm having capacity to check all dimensions as mentioned in drawing.
- Bogie static load testing machine with rails of suitable length for static testing of assembled bogie.
About FIAT Bogie:
FIAT bogie is a vital part of the LHB coaches. These types of coaches have already been introduced on Indian Railway having better riding index and higher reliability.
Salient Features of Fiat Bogie:
- The FIAT Bogie is an adoption of EUROFIMA design.
- Bogie frame is a Y frame fabricated and machined structure.
- Four nested springs for primary suspension and two-nested flexi-coil springs for secondary suspension.
- Axle mounted disc brake system.
- Hydraulic shock absorbers used conforming to UIC stipulation.
- Each FIAT Bogie is provided with four primary vertical, two secondary vertical, one secondary lateral and two yaw dampers
Source: RCF, Kapurthala – Tender
Be the first to comment