Further to RITES’ intimation dated 15th June, 2021 about lowest bid for a tender called by Railway Board, Ministry of Railways for railway electrification work on turnkey basis. RITES has now been awarded the following confirmed orders:
|S. No.||Name of the project||Cost of the project (Rs. In crores)|
|1||Mysore – Hassan – Mangalore incl. Hassan – Arsikere, Kadur – Chikmaglur||461.23 (incl fee)|
|2||Lumding – Badarpur||288.44 (inci fee)|
Metro Express Limited, Mauritius has awarded additional work of consultancy services (PMC) for extension of the mainline from Rose Hill to Reduit through Ebene for an additional fee of MUR 250 millions (INR 45 crores approx.).
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations.
- In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Source: RITES-Update | Image Credit (representational): MoR