RITES Limited has bagged major orders amounting to Rs. 93 Crores for signalling works from Ministry of Railways, general consultancy work for Nagpur Metro rail project and GEC positions from Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation.
RITES has secured following major orders:
- Turnkey order of signalling works from Ministry of Railways amounting to Rs. 67.18 crores.
- Extension of general consultancy work for Nagpur Metro rail project and GEC positions from Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation amounting to Rs. 26 crores.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways.
- RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations.
- In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Source: RITES-Press Release | Image Credit: Nagpur Metro