Share with your network
RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for Civil Engineering works including earthwork in formation and cutting, minor Bridges, major Bridges, for the work of rail connectivity to Bhubaneswari Silo phase-Il (12 MTY) near siding No. 5 & 6 at Talcher coal fields of MCL, Odisha (Package-2).
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/BBSR/MCL/BHUBANESWARI-PH-II /PKG-2/OT-02/2022-23
- Name of Work: Civil Engineering works including earthwork in formation and cutting, minor Bridges, major Bridges, for the work of rail connectivity to Bhubaneswari Silo phase-Il (12 MTY) near siding No. 5 & 6 at Talcher coal fields of MCL, Odisha (Package-2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 97,04,33,404 Crore
- EMD: INR 25 Lakh
- Completion Period: 11 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 18th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 08th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 02nd August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 08th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 10th August, 2022
Brief Scope of Work:
- Earthwork in Formation and Cutting.
- Construction of Minor Bridges.
- Construction of Major Bridges.
- Structural Steel.
- Supply of Cement.
- Supply of Reinforcement.
- The site for the works shall be made available in phases.
- For works in Normal Areas (other than Difficult Areas), The Bidder should have satisfactorily completed in his own name or proportionate share as a member of a Joint Venture, at least one similar work of minimum value of Rs. 63,07,81,713.00 only. Or
- At least two similar works each of minimum value of Rs. 38,81,73,362.00 only during the last 7 (seven) years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bid. Works completed prior to the cut-off date shall not be considered.
- Similar Works shall mean the work of “Any Civil Engineering work involving execution of Earthwork in Formation and/ or construction of bridges for a railway project carried out in India” under a single contract. (Including additional work carried out under the contract).
- In case the Bidder (Indian Company) wishes to rely on a work completed abroad, the value of such completed work in foreign convertible currency shall be converted into Indian Rupees.
- The conversion rate shall be decided by RITES based on the rates of currency on the date of completion of work (the bidder to also submit the currency conversion rate as on completion date of the Credential Certificate relied upon by the bidder for the purpose of work experience).
- Further, such a bidder (Indian Company) should have also completed at least one similar work of value minimum 25% of estimated cost of work, in India in the last seven years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
- A weightage of 7% (compounded annually from the date of completion of the work to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids) shall be given for equating the value of works to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
- For example, for a similar work of Rs 1,00,000/- completed on 31.12.2017 and the last stipulated date for submission of the bids was 31.08.2020, the value of work that shall be considered after giving weightage is [Rs 1,00,000*1.07* 1.07] ( 1+[(7/100)*(244/366)]}= Rs 119832.87, rounded off to Rs 119833/-.
- Only such works shall be considered where physical completion of entire work is over or commissioning of work has been done, whichever is earlier.
- The Bidder should submit the details of such similar completed works as per the format at Proforma-1 enclosed.
- Works carried out by another Contractor on behalf of the Bidder on a back to back basis will not be considered for satisfaction of the Qualification Criterion by the Bidder.
- Credential certificates issued by Government Organizations/ Semi Government Organizations of Central or State Government; or by Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies of Central/State Government or their subsidiaries/by Public Ltd.
- Companies listed in Stock exchange in India or Abroad or subsidiaries of such companies shall only be accepted for assessing the eligibility of a Tenderer.
- Certificates issued by one of the aforesaid organizations as a lead member (having equity stake of 51% or more) of a Joint Venture (JV) for work executed for the JV, will also be acceptable.
- In case of PPP projects, if the bidder has executed a work for a concessionaire who is one of the aforesaid organizations, then the certificate issued by such concessionaire or by the public authority concerned, will also be acceptable.
- The cutoff date shall be calculated backwards from the last stipulated date for submission of Tender i.e. for a Tender having the last stipulated date for submission on 06.08.2014, the cutoff date shall be 07.08.2007.
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app and from RITES website https://www.rites.com/
Source: RITES -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment