RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for Supply, installation, testing & commissioning of new distribution type electronic interlocking system along with indoor and outdoor gears for signalling and telecommunication arrangement at SARLA station of SBP division, East Coast Railway in connection with development of freight train maintenance/routine overhauling facility.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/BBSR/E.Co Rly/SARALA/S&T/OT-08/2022-23
- Name of Work: Supply, installation, testing & commissioning of new distribution type electronic interlocking system along with indoor and outdoor gears for signalling and telecommunication arrangement at SARLA station of SBP division, East Coast Railway in connection with development of freight train maintenance/routine overhauling facility.
- Estimated Cost: INR 14,72,05,209 Crore
- EMD: INR 14,72,052 Lakh
- Period of Completion: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 23rd December, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16th January, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09th January, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 16th January, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 17th January, 2023
Scope of Work:
Electronic Interlocking Equipment:
- Design, manufacture and supply of EI equipment [Distributed E.I. System] with software, installation, Modification, Alteration, testing and commissioning of Electronic Interlocking system. The equipment shall conform to RDSO specification RDSO/SPN/192/2019 Ver. 2.0 or RDSO/SPN/203/2011 with latest Amendments and Executive Software with latest Version as approved by RDSO.
- Additional work due to change of Interlocking plan shall be carried out by the Contractor expeditiously without any extra cost, up to 10% increase in number of routes.
- Stations interlocking shall be implemented by the Central processors connected with Operators VDUs. Hot standby shall be provided to these processors.
- These processors apart from implementing the Interlocking shall also drive the I/O cards for the following functions:
- Double line Block Instruments/Single Line Block Instruments.
- Token less Block Instruments.
- BPAC ( Single/Double line) using UFSBI.
- LVCD circuits, IB circuits.
- Track circuits, Signals, Axle counters and Points.
- Sidings, L.C. Gates, etc.
- Supply of E.I. Equipment complete as per RDSO Specification and technical Specification enclosed.
- The Spares are to be supplied as per RDSO guidelines/specification. Inspection by RDSO.
- Execution of Labour portion of Interface relay wiring. This includes erection of relay racks, fixing of relays and other associated work in the relay room. [The Relays for Interface Relay wiring, will be supplied by RAILWAY. The tenderer shall supply the Racks, terminals, fuses, bus bars, etc. Required for wiring of interface relays).
- Provision of ring earth arrangement and bonding ring conductors (BRC) inside the relay room, SM/Panel room & IPS/Power supply room will be carried out as per RDSO guidelines.
- 230V (un-stabilized) A.C. supply will be made available by RAILWAY at Central location. The D.C. power required for functioning of the equipment shall be derived by installation of IPS [as per Schedule-A2] and DC to DC converter by the tenderer.
- Only IPS with Batteries will be supplied by RAILWAY Wherever materials supplied with RDSO inspection, contractor shall submit inspection certificates to RAILWAY/RITES stores.
Details of Installation Works:
- The contractor shall execute the following works at station and end Goomties:-
- Installation of complete EI equipment including all subsystems at station Relay Room, etc. Installation of all racks pertaining to EI system at station, Relay Room which includes input and output Relay housing racks, Outdoor Cable Termination Racks, etc.
- Installation of Maintenance VDU, LED/plasma screen (Operator terminal)- Two Nos. and all other accessories. Supply of wires and wiring materials and inter wiring of EI equipment, Relay Racks, VDUs and up to outdoor Cable Termination rack.
- Complete laddering for interconnecting wiring up to outdoor Cable Termination rack.
- Two VDUs shall be installed for operation by the operator. Normally Only One VDU shall be working and the second VDU shall be in standby mode. Arrangement shall be made to switch over to any of the VDUs as and when required by the operator and command can be given through any of the VDUs.
- Entire yard diagram with gradients along with all details including counters and alarms shall be depicted on the LED screen (Operator Terminal) as per approved VDU layout Diagram.
- VDU shall be of 4K Sony/Samsung/LG or better make of industrial grade 24×7 days working as per latest RDSO TAN.
- Supply and installation of suitable Earthing Arrangement, Surge Protection Devices to the E.I. Equipment.
- Testing of complete installation and generation of pre-commissioning checklists & other necessary documents. Testing of interlocking and generation of test reports.
- All sorts of cutting, drilling, riveting, masonry works etc. wherever required during the E.I Installation.
- Painting and lettering works as per Railway standard and guidelines.
- Transportation of all materials from stores to station and back shall be done by the contractor for which no additional payment shall be made by the RITES.
- The contractor shall arrange inspection of all items by the RITES authorities before installation irrespective of the Inspection clause.
- The contractor shall be responsible for handling and safeguarding of all equipment till commissioning the station.
- Contractor shall undertake Free maintenance during the Warranty Period.
- Terminal of approved make [preferably Phoenix/Wago] with suitable fixing arrangements shall only be used for termination of indoor wires. The Terminals shall be supplied by the contractor and inspected by the RAILWAY/RITES representative at site before use. 10% spare terminals are to be kept as spare on the EI CT/Relay rack.
- Approved type of Fuse base with cartridge are to be used for wiring of E.I. Equipment. The type of rating fuses to be supplied shall be as per manufacturer’s instructions and Railways guidelines.
- Commissioning of External Data logger as per Schedule-A2.
- Installation and testing of IPS as per Schedule-A2.
- Line Block feature shall be available in VDU similar to button collars in panel.
- Read back facility of vital outputs Relays shall be incorporated in the EI system. In case of any non-conformity, the Electronic Interlocking shall go in Shut Down Mode.
- Supply and installation of lightning and surge protection arrangements as per the manufacturer’s specifications and RDSO guidelines.
- Erection of EI equipment inside the Goomties and subsystems as in the station relay room.
- Erection of Goomty CT racks and cable termination.
- Wiring of CT racks.
- Wiring, testing and commissioning of signals, points, tracks Circuits, LC gates, IB circuits, LVCD circuits, Axle counters, Block Instruments, etc.
- Wiring, testing and commissioning of RTUs and their networking with Data logger where required.
- Wiring of Track feed battery chargers and extension to Data logger for monitoring.
- Wiring, testing and commissioning of MUX/E1 Modem for HASSDAC on STM.
- Any other works required for commissioning of EI installation as per Schedule-A.
- Similar Works shall mean the work involving any “Indoor or/and Outdoor electrical signalling work for provision of RRI/PI/EI/MACLS/Track Circuit/Axle counter/ BPAC/Double Distance/ LC Gate interlocking/ IBH/Automatic Signalling works” under a single contract. (Including additional work carried out under the contract).
- In case the Bidder (Indian Company) wishes to rely on a work completed abroad, the value of such completed work in foreign convertible currency shall be converted into Indian Rupees.
- The conversion rate shall be decided by RITES based on the rates of currency on the date of completion of work (the bidder to also submit the currency conversion rate as on completion date of the Credential Certificate relied upon by the bidder for the purpose of work experience).
- Further, such a bidder (Indian Company) should have also completed at least one similar work of value minimum 25% of estimated cost of work, in India in the last seven years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
- A weightage of 7% (compounded annually from the date of completion of the work to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids) shall be given for equating the value of works to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
- For example, for a similar work of Rs 1,00,000/- completed on 31.12.2017 and the last stipulated date for submission of the bids was 31.08.2020, the value of work that shall be considered after giving weightage is [Rs 1,00,000*1.07* 1.07] ( 1+[(7/100)*(244/366)]}= Rs 119832.87, rounded off to Rs 119833/-.
- Only such works shall be considered where physical completion of entire work is over or commissioning of work has been done, whichever is earlier.
- The Bidder should submit the details of such similar completed works as per the format at Proforma-1 enclosed.
- Works carried out by another Contractor on behalf of the Bidder on a back to back basis will not be considered for satisfaction of the Qualification Criterion by the Bidder.
- Credential certificates issued by Government Organizations/ Semi Government Organizations of Central or State Government; or by Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies of Central/State Government or their subsidiaries/by Public Ltd.
- Companies listed in Stock exchange in India or Abroad or subsidiaries of such companies shall only be accepted for assessing the eligibility of a Tenderer. Certificates issued by one of the aforesaid organizations as a lead member (having equity stake of 51% or more) of a Joint Venture (JV) for work executed for the JV, will also be acceptable.
- In case of PPP projects, if the bidder has executed a work for a concessionaire who is one of the aforesaid organizations, then the certificate issued by such concessionaire or by the public authority concerned, will also be acceptable.
- The cutoff date shall be calculated backwards from the last stipulated date for submission of Tender i.e. for a Tender having the last stipulated date for submission on 06.08.2014, the cutoff date shall be 07.08.2007.
- In case JV is permitted the following provisions will apply: JV not allowed.
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app and from RITES website https://www.rites.com/
Source: RITES- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment