RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for Manufacture and supply of 08 loco sets of Dynamic Brake grids to DLW part no 18011378 for Sri Lanka Railways.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/EXPO/PROC/RT560-00010/DYNAMIC BRAKE GRID/2022/1
- Name of Work: Manufacture and supply of 08 loco sets of Dynamic Brake grids to DLW part no 18011378 for Sri Lanka Railways.
- EMD: INR 81,000/-
- Completion Period: 02 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02nd June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16th June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 11th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 16th June, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 17th June, 2022
- The firm should be an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or an authorized Manufacturer/ dealer/supplier of the OEM for Dynamic Brake Grids. In case the firm is an authorized manufacturer/dealer/supplier of the OEM, it should submit an authorization certificate as proof along with contact details of the OEM.
- The firm should have experience of doing similar types of work in Indian Railway/ International Railways / PUs / PSUs. The firm shall submit proof/ supporting documents in this regard.
- The Bidder should have satisfactorily completed in his own name at least one similar work of minimum value of Rs. 64,80,000/- (Indian Rupees Sixty Four Lakh Eighty thousand only), Or
- At least two similar works each of minimum value of Rs. 40,50,000/- (Indian Rupees forty Lakh Fifty thousand only), Or
- At least three similar works each of minimum value of Rs. 32,40,000/- (Indian Rupees Thirty two Lakh Forty thousand only) during the last 5 (five) years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bid. Works completed prior to the cut-off date shall not be considered.
- Similar Works shall mean the work of “Supply of dynamic Brake grids” carried out in India under a single contract (including additional work carried out under the contract). The firm shall submit proof/ supporting documents in this regard.
- In support of having completed above works, attach self-attested copies of the completion certificate from the owner/client or Executing Agency/Consultant appointed by Owner/Client indicating the name of work, the description of work done by the Bidder, date of start, date of completion (contractual & actual) and contract value as awarded and as executed by the Bidder. “Contract Value” shall mean gross value of the completed work including cost of materials supplied by the Owner/Client but excluding those supplied free of cost.
- Credential certificates issued by Government Organizations/Semi Government Organizations of Central or State Government; or by Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies of Central / State Government or their subsidiaries/by Public Ltd.
- Companies listed in Stock exchange in India or Abroad or subsidiaries of such companies shall only be accepted for assessing the eligibility of a Tenderer a concessionaire who is one of the aforesaid organizations, then the certificate issued by such concessionaire or by the public authority concerned, will also be acceptable.
- In case of a Certificate from a Public Limited Company or its subsidiary, the Bidder should also submit documentary proof that the Public Ltd. Company was listed in the Stock Exchange in India or Abroad when the work was executed for it.
- Information must be furnished for works carried out by the Bidder in his own name or proportionate share as member of a Joint Venture. In the latter case details of contract value including extent of financial participation by partners in that work should be furnished.
- If a Bidder has got a work executed through a Subcontractor on a back to back basis, the Bidder cannot include such a work for his satisfying the Qualification Criterion even if the Client has issued a Completion Certificate in favour of that Bidder.
- Only similar works completed during the last 5 years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of Bid, which meet the Qualification Criterion need be included in this list.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- The company has experience spanning 47 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, South America, and the Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Source: RITES -Tender | Image Credit (representational): CLW