RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for Supply, installation, wiring, testing and commissioning of signalling and telecommunication work of distributed type electronic interlocking with two E.I. Hut at Dudhichua Yard of Dhanbad Division in East Central Railway in connection with provision of 2nd railway track from Shaktinagar railway station to Dudhichua yard and connectivity with 3rd Silo at Dudhichua of Northern Coalfields Limited at P.O. & Dist. Singrauli (M.P.).
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/PU-LKO/ NCL- Dudh/S&T/2023
- Name of Work: Supply, installation, wiring, testing and commissioning of signalling and telecommunication work of distributed type electronic interlocking with two E.I. Hut at Dudhichua Yard of Dhanbad Division in East Central Railway in connection with provision of 2nd railway track from Shaktinagar railway station to Dudhichua yard and connectivity with 3rd Silo at Dudhichua of Northern Coalfields Limited at P.O. & Dist. Singrauli (M.P.).
- Estimated Cost: INR 15,71,96,157 Crore
- EMD: INR 15,71,962 Lakh
- Period of Completion: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 03rd January, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 24th January, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17th January, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 24th January, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 25th January, 2023
Scope of Work:
- Designing of EI, Supply of S&T materials e.g. EI material, Signaling cables, Quad cables, OFC, HASSDAC, UFSBI, Point Machine, IPS, Data Logger, RTU, various type of Relays, Location Boxes, Signal posts, signal units, integrated LED signal lighting units and associated S&T items and execution of S&T items to complete the commissioning of S&T works.
- UFSBI with HASSDAC, working on quad cable and OFC, are to be provided for Block working or Slot working with all adjacent block sections of the concerned station and also on the adjoining stations where block working is connected.
- Tentative/Approved ESP shall be provided to the contractor for preparing a detailed Scheme including the design, supply and execution Plan. The Initial or final as built SIP shall be prepared and submitted by contractor at the time of commissioning of the concerned station/LC gates/IBH along with other drawings. It is being a Railway work changes in the SIP may occur till the SAT is finalized so planning of EI design is to be done accordingly.
- Contractor has to carry out the modification works (indoor & outdoor) in the existing adjoining stations for S&T works required in connection with Signaling works prior to commissioning the EI system.
- The work also includes the shifting of existing S&T/OFC/4quad/6Quad cables, location boxes, TLJBs, Signal Post, Point machines, wiring of location boxes, Signal units, TLJBs Junction boxes for points, SSDAC wherever required for felicitating Track works in the station section/Independent LC Gates, points and crossings, Rails, sleepers, ballast etc.
- Work is to be done according to specification, designs, Drawings, Manuals and circulars of South East Central Railway.
- Approval of various indoor and outdoor drawings from Railways/RITES.
- Supply, Installation and Testing of Earthing.
- Training of Railway Personals.
- Design and Supply of Route control chart, wiring diagram, FPD and other scheme etc.
- Alteration of existing Panel as per PFD.
- Modification of wiring of Indoor Non Vital Input/output BITS (In case of EI)
- Modification of wiring of Indoor Vital Input/ Output BITS (In case of EI)
- Provision of Electrical Point Machines, Track Circuits/ MSDAC etc.
- Provision of LED light Signals.
- Provision of Block Instrument, slotting if any.
- Provision of DTMF Way side Control equipment
- Modification of wiring of L.C. Gate
- Post Commissioning Maintenance.
S&T works involve the following:
- Preparation & supply of all drawings/documents.
- Installation, Wiring, Testing & commissioning of IPS.
- Modification, Testing, & commissioning of Data Logger.
- Internal wiring in between Panel, Relay Racks, CTR’s etc.
- Post commissioning Maintenance.
- Alteration & patching work at existing P.I./ E.I cabin.
- Any other works related to fit Railway electrification of the existing Signalling System.
- Trenching, laying and termination of Signal/ Telecom cables.
- Modification, Installation & Commissioning of Signals & Track Circuits to suit RE.
- Charging & installation of batteries.
- Fixing of Steel Apparatus cases & wiring as per approved Circuit diagram.
- Installation and commissioning of Earth Electrodes.
- Alteration of Wiring of Relay Racks in Relay Room /Locations.
- Installation & commissioning of Electric Motor Points.
- Modification of wiring & commissioning of Axle Counter.
- Alteration of Outdoor S&T works required for commissioning of the System in connection with Railway Electrification.
- Alteration/Installation of all Telecommunication systems as per Tender Document.
- Any other items required for completion of the work under this contract as per direction of the Engineer in charge.
- The Contractor has to work along with other agencies in and around the area allotted for his works. He should execute all his works in complete co-ordination and co-operation with all such agencies and provide access to other agencies so that at no time either his work or the work of other agencies is stopped or delayed.
- In case of any dispute in this regard, the decision of the Engineer-in-charge or his representative will be final and binding on the Contractor.
- No claim for idle labour, plant and machinery under any circumstances will be entertained by the NCL/RITES.
- For work close to railway line, road telephone line, power line (both underground and overhead) and structures, all precautions should be taken for ensuring that during the execution of the work no damage is caused to such assets and also no obstruction is caused to the movement of trains/road traffic.
- The work to be governed by this contract shall cover Design, Procurement, Installation, and Transportation to destination in safe custody at site, Insurance, Supply, Erection, Testing and commissioning of the S&T system.
Inspection at site by the Tenderer:
- Tenderer are advised to inspect and examine the site and its surroundings and satisfy themselves before their tenders, as to the nature of the ground and sub-soil (as far as is practicable), the form and nature of the site, the means of access to the site, the accommodation they may require and in general shall themselves obtain all necessary information as to risks, contingencies and other circumferences which may influence or affect their tender.
- A tenderer shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the site whether he inspects it or not and no extra charges consequent on any misunderstanding or otherwise shall be allowed.
- The tenderer shall be responsible for arranging and maintaining at his own cost all materials, tools & plants, water, electricity, access, facilities for workers and all other services required for executing the work unless otherwise specifically provided for in the contract documents.
- Submission of a tender by a tenderer implies that he has read this notice and all other contract documents and has made himself aware of the scope and specifications of the work to be done and of conditions and rates at which stores, tools and plant etc. will be issued to him by the employer and local conditions and other factors having a bearing on the execution of the work.
Design & Drawings:
- Design of S&T system including Signal Interlocking Plan, SWRD, Cable core chart,cable route plan, circuit diagram etc. as per concerned Railways practice complete in all respect as per tentative plan attached shall be submitted by the contractor and approved by RITES/Rlys, before starting of work.
- The contractor shall prepare detailed S&T drawings & designs as per site condition/ system requirement/SIP and submit to RITES/Rlys for obtaining approvals of RITES and/or Rlys, if required. All expenses in preparation and obtaining the necessary approvals shall be included in the cost.
- In case of Railway Works involving one or more components like Earthwork, Bridges, Track Linking, Track Laying, OHE, signalling etc., the Qualifying Criterion relating to Work Experience shall be as under:
For Works in Normal Areas (other than Difficult Areas):
- The Bidder should have satisfactorily completed in his own name or proportionate share as a member of a Joint Venture, at least one similar work of minimum value of Rs. 10,21,77,502/-, or
- At least two similar works each of minimum value of Rs.6,28,78,463/- during the last 7 (Seven) years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bid. Works completed prior to the cutoff date shall not be considered.
- Similar Works shall mean the work of “Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signaling & Telecommunication Equipment/ System with the provision of Panel Interlocking (PI)/ Auto Signaling/ RRI/ Electronic Interlocking (SSI/EI) with Multi Aspect Colour Light Signaling (MACLS)” carried out in India under a single contract (including additional work carried out under the contract).
- The Similar nature of work required as qualifying criteria in this case of tender are Electronic Interlocking work (Indoor) OR Electronic Interlocking work (Indoor & Outdoor) of RDSO approved manufacture.
The tenderer should submit:
- Undertaking that the equipment for Electronic Interlocking shall be procured from RDSO approved sources and installation, testing & commissioning of Electronic Interlocking shall also be got done from the same source including after sales support required during the warranty period (this document should be submitted with tender document or should be submitted in original on or before the opening date of the tender, Otherwise offer will be rejected), and
- After the award of the contract, MOU with RDSO approved source covering supply of equipment for Electronic Interlocking, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Electronic Interlocking by the same RDSO approved source including the after sales support required during the warranty period, before supply of equipment is undertaken.
- In case the Bidder (Indian Company) wishestorelyonaworkcompletedabroad, the value of such completed work in foreign convertible currency shall be converted into Indian Rupees.
- The conversion rate shall be decided by RITES based on the rates of currency on the date of completion of work (the bidder to also submit the currency conversion rate as on completion date of the Credential Certificate relied upon by the bidder for the purpose of work experience).
- Further, such a bidder (Indian Company) should have also completed at least one construction work of value minimum 25% of estimated cost of work, in India in the last five years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
Source: RITES- Tender | Image Credit: Piyush goyal office- Twitter