RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for supply, installation, commissioning & proving-out of Goliath crane cap.-15T at bridge workshop, Sabarmati.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/WS/NHSRCL/GOLIATH CRANE-15T/2022/R3
- Name of Work: Supply, installation, commissioning & proving-out of Goliath crane cap.-15T at bridge workshop, Sabarmati.
- EMD: INR 1,68,000 Lakh
- Completion Period: 06 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 24th August, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 12th September, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 31th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th September, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 13th September, 2022
Scope of Work:
- Supply, installation, commissioning and proving out of goliath crane cap 15T at bridge workshop, sabarmati.
- The Machine to be supplied shall be new and as per specifications given in Section –5. Machines offered must be of proven design and capacity and are mentioned in the Technical specification.
- The Contractor/Agency shall also commission the Machine & hand over the complete Machines after demonstrating the working & functional performance of the Machine at place of delivery as per Delivery Schedule.
- The Contractor shall deliver at the place detailed in the contract, the quantities of the stores detailed therein and the stores shall be delivered or dispatched not later than the dates
- specified in the contract. The delivery will not be deemed to be complete until and unless the stores are inspected and accepted by the Inspecting Officer as provided in the contract.
- Notwithstanding any inspection and approval by the Inspecting Officer on the Contractor’s premises, property in the stores shall not pass on to the Purchaser until the stores have been received, inspected and accepted by the consignee.
- The time allowed for completion of contract (Supply + commissioning) will be 6 months from date of issue of LOA/PO:
- Supply: 4 months
- Commissioning: 2 months.
- Successful bidders shall submit the GAD & QAP within 3 weeks of issue of LOA/PO.
- The Contractor/Agency shall guarantee the availability of spare parts/ components at the same price and terms and conditions as indicated in the bid for at least two years from the date of commissioning.
- The Contractor/Agency shall further guarantee availability of all spare parts for a period of at least 10 years from the date of purchase order.
- The scope of supply shall include but not limited to the following along with necessary fittings, fixtures, ancillaries, spares, Maintenance tool & Concomitant Accessories:
- Bridge structure with platform and hand railing.
- Vertical columns, under carriages & track wheels for longitudinal and cross travels.
- Travelling mechanism for longitudinal and cross travels.
- Hoisting mechanism.
- Brake mechanisms separately for long travel, cross traverse and hoisting.
- Service platform.
- Movable Cabin and remote control (See Schedule-I).
- Electric motors, control gears and accessories as per clause 37.
- Spares as per schedule-IV and other additional spares, Slings/Chains/Lifting tackles as specified in schedule-I.
- A tool box containing all tools required for the maintenance of the crane should be supplied with the crane as per enclosed list at Schedule-V.
- Similar Work Experience: The Bidder should have satisfactorily completed at least one similar work during the last 7 (Seven) years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bid. Works completed prior to the cut-off date shall not be considered.
- Similar Work shall mean the work of “Supply, Installation, Commissioning of Goliath/Gantry Crane of minimum Capacity 10 Ton having minimum SPAN of 15 meter centre to centre of gantry rail” under a single contract. The firm shall submit proof/ supporting documents in this regard.
- The Bidder should submit the details of such completed works as per the format at Proforma-1 of Annexure–I.
- Bidders shall also comply with “General Technical Specification for supply of M&P mentioned in Section-5 of Technical Specification of Tender.”
- Information asked in the Technical Specification may preferably be provided along with the offer, However, in Case, the bidder is not able to provide any information than that information must be provided to RITES for approval of the Machine/equipment before inspection.
- The crane to be manufactured as per IS: 3177-1999 or latest if applicable. Structural portion of the crane should be as per IS: 807-1976 or latest, if applicable.
- The successful bidders should visit the actual site to assess local conditions that often affect the manufacturer’s programme for commissioning and installation and to ensure that various structural requirements are incorporated in the final design of the crane.
- Unfamiliarity with, or ignorance of, local conditions, will not be accepted later as adequate reason for delays in commissioning by successful bidder.
- New Goliath crane shall run on the existing DSL system (MS Angle Type DSL with Mast is available) and on the existing Rail track at Bridge Workshop/Sabarmati. Photos/Pictures of Existing DSL & Track are attached in Section-6. One more Goliath Crane of the same capacity is running on the same bay length & DSL system.
Source: RITES -Tender | Image Credit (representational): RITES