RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for Earthwork in formation, Bridge and Protection work, Road work, P-Way work, Installation of weighbridge, S&T building, Weighbridge control room, Electrical and other miscellaneous works in connection with doubling between Shaktinagar to Dudhichua yard and connectivity of New Silo at Dudhichua Project of NCL, Sonebhadra, U. P. (Package-2).
- Tender Reference Number: 02/OT/RITES /RPO-RNC/NCL/00036/DUDHICHUA/2022
- Name of Work: Earthwork in formation, Bridge and Protection work, Road work, P-Way work, Installation of weighbridge, S&T building, Weighbridge control room, Electrical and other miscellaneous works in connection with doubling between Shaktinagar to Dudhichua yard and connectivity of New Silo at Dudhichua Project of NCL, Sonebhadra, U. P. (Package-2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 61,47,55,969 Crore
- EMD: INR 25 Lakh
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21st July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 12th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21st July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 13th August, 2022
Brief Scope of Work:
- The description of Brief Scope of Work are as follows:
- Earthworks in formation, i.e. cutting & filling with provision of blanketing layer as per RDSO guidelines.
- Construction of Bridges and Protection work.
- Laying of new track on formation including turnouts and dead ends.
- Supply and installation of Weigh Bridge.
- The Qualification Criteria to be satisfied are given at Annexure I enclosed.
- The Qualification Criteria to be satisfied will depend on the category of works, whether Small, Normal or Large.
- Small Works are those costing up to and including Rs. 3 Crore,
- Normal Works are those costing above Rs. 3 Crore and up to and including Rs.100 Crore each and
- Large Works are those costing more than Rs. 100 Crore.
- The work for which the Tender is being invited falls under the category of Normal work.
- The Qualification Criteria to be satisfied will also depend on whether the Work falls in the Normal area or difficult area. Difficult area includes North East States, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and the 60 districts requiring Integrated Action Plan of Government of India (List available at Annexure X).
- Normal area covers all areas other than difficult areas. The work for which this Tender has been invited falls under difficult areas.
- In this tender Joint Venture is not allowed.
- The documents to be furnished by the Bidder to prove that he is satisfying the qualification Criteria laid down should all be in the Bidder’s name, except in cases where though the name has changed, the owners continued to remain the same and in cases of amalgamation of entities.
- Similar Works shall mean the work of “Any Civil Engineering work involving execution of Earthwork in Formation and/ or construction of bridges for a railway project carried out in India” under a single contract. (Including additional work carried out under the contract).
- In case the Bidder (Indian Company) wishes to rely on a work completed abroad, the value of such completed work in foreign convertible currency shall be converted into Indian Rupees.
- The conversion rate shall be decided by RITES based on the rates of currency on the date of completion of work (the bidder to also submit the currency conversion rate as on completion date of the Credential Certificate relied upon by the bidder for the purpose of work experience).
- Further, such a bidder (Indian Company) should have also completed at least one similar work of value minimum 25% of estimated cost of work, in India in the last seven years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
- A weightage of 7% (compounded annually from the date of completion of the work to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids) shall be given for equating the value of works to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
- For example, for a similar work of Rs 1,00,000/- completed on 31.12.2017 and the last stipulated date for submission of the bids was 31.08.2020, the value of work that shall be considered after giving weightage is [Rs 1,00,000*1.07* 1.07] ( 1+[(7/100)*(244/366)]}= Rs 119832.87, rounded off to Rs 119833/-.
- Only such works shall be considered where physical completion of entire work is over or commissioning of work has been done, whichever is earlier.
- The Bidder should submit the details of such similar completed works as per the format at Proforma-1 enclosed.
- Works carried out by another Contractor on behalf of the Bidder on a back to back basis will not be considered for satisfaction of the Qualification Criterion by the Bidder.
- Credential certificates issued by Government Organizations/ Semi Government Organizations of Central or State Government; or by Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies of Central/State Government or their subsidiaries/by Public Ltd.
- Companies listed in Stock exchange in India or Abroad or subsidiaries of such companies shall only be accepted for assessing the eligibility of a Tenderer. Certificates issued by one of the aforesaid organizations as a lead member (having equity stake of 51% or more) of a Joint Venture (JV) for work executed for the JV, will also be acceptable.
- In case of PPP projects, if the bidder has executed a work for a concessionaire who is one of the aforesaid organizations, then the certificate issued by such concessionaire or by the public authority concerned, will also be acceptable.
- The cutoff date shall be calculated backwards from the last stipulated date for submission of Tender i.e. for a Tender having the last stipulated date for submission on 06.08.2014, the cutoff date shall be 07.08.2007.
Source: RITES -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR